1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread The Long and The Short Of It Bees v Chairboys 30th Jan 21

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Jan 29, 2021.

1. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

People used to comment about the penalties given to certain teams in the top league and others who were denied. I have notice that "bigger" teams in the lower leagues get just as many like decisions as in the top league. Same with cards. All you want a Ref to do is be consistent and fair and that isn't too much to ask. Sadly though it often doesn't happen.

Haven't seen any goals/decisions other than the Argyle game I watched this afternoon so can't really comment on yours.

2. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

Both their 3rd and 4th goal should have been ruled out bloody VAR it has made the ref's worst and they were bad before if luck evens out over the season we will 15 games before the end of the season if it evens out over 2 seasons we are in for a struggle

3. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think we are in for a struggle anyway Guy, especially when other relegation candidates continue to win some games

4. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

The penalty was something my Grandson does to me, when we have a kick about in the garden he falls over it's a penalty Grandie. How on earth the ref gave that Fred was totally oblivious to the Brentford player if anything should have been the other way

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Does make you wonder, after all the fuss about who got promoted