1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Jimmy Bullard Thread

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by TigerMarv, May 27, 2011.

1. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

well by saying "Hull are the biggest club I've ever played for" IMPLIES we are bigger than Fulham. He can deny it but I even remember him saying it on a TV interview..

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/BULLARD: HULL'S MY BIG CLUB.-a0192576578

2. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

3. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Good idea having one thread for Bullard, get sick of reading about it on other threads, I'll be having a party when he leaves.

4. John. Walkington.

John. Walkington. Active Member

5. Dean24

Dean24 Member

AP treat JB like ****, All this talk of JB being a bad influence is bollocks, He is exactly the sort of player needed in a dressing room, He was when he arrived so what happened ? They tried to force him out and he said "**** you". The fact that newly promoted premiership clubs are eyeing him up tells a story, He is a premiership player!!! AP should appoligise for being a **** and ask him to give it another go.

6. suttontiger

suttontiger Active Member

Yeah thats right give Bullard another go even though he's still on £45k a week in the NPC FFS. C'mon Adam whats the problem?

Seriously though he'll be off soon enough once someone like DQPR or Norwich match his wages with their £60m wedge of PL booty.

7. bum_chinned_crab

bum_chinned_crab Well-Known Member

That is one of the most insightful things Ive read on here. After meeting Jimmy countless times in the company of other fans Ive seen himmevery time turn it on like the best politician kissing babies you have ever seen. As soon as he thinks he is 'in the clear' and no fans are in earshot he drops the act and becomes the biggest snake-like cnut I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

If one other person says 'Ive met him and he's an alright guy, all he wants to do is have a laugh and play' I'll fookin scream. HE IS THROWING FISH TO CLAPPING SEALS. I only wish other people could see him for what he is and the day we get this twat off the payroll will rank alongside the win at Wembley for me.

8. Sagegee

Sagegee Active Member

Okay!! Who has kidnapped Dean??? And now is using his "not" account!!!!

P.S., Deano, My younger bro did worse than you, he stepped into the wardrobe, and................?? You know what comes next!!!!

9. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

Can't we have all the Bullard threads merged into this one OLM , its the same old all the time.