1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The handcart to hell is still on target

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GroveRanger, Oct 23, 2017.

1. GroveRanger

GroveRanger Well-Known Member

I didn't actually expect anyone to take the trouble to check the article for when the bint's birthday was when I re-hashed an old gag.

Well done Mon, you keep on raising that bar don't you?

Mick O'Toon and monacoger like this.
  2. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

That'll be the very same bar he used to flatten his own heid?

3. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

No.

4. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

I see.

5. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

6. Mick O'Toon

Mick O'Toon Well-Known Member

Ciaran likes this.
  7. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Ciaran likes this.
  8. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

You can watch a midget getting banged by a crowd of black guys on your phone yet half dressed birds at an overage event and all hell breaks loose

DUNCAN DONUTS and monacoger like this.
  9. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

Always pull out a dead guy against Sinn Fein at election time

10. monacoger

monacoger POTY 2021

Which phone have you got?

Ciaran likes this.

11. Mick O'Toon

Mick O'Toon Well-Known Member

They do and that's why I didn't watch it,knew it'd happen.

Ciaran likes this.
  12. GroveRanger

Another attention whore (Wid though) who has got "climate anxiety"

please log in to view this image

Over the past few weeks Clover Hogan has found herself crying during the day and waking up at night gripped by panic. The 20-year-old, who now lives in London, grew up in Queensland, Australia, cheekbyjowl with the country’s wildlife, fishing frogs out of the toilet and dodging snakes hanging from the ceiling.
    The
    bushfires ravaging her homeland over the past few weeks have taken their toll. “I’ve found myself bursting into tears … just seeing the absolutely harrowing images of what’s happening in Australia – it is overwhelming and terrifying.”
    Hogan said her lowest point came when she heard about the death of half a billion animals incinerated as the fires swept through the bush. “That was the moment where I felt my heart cleave into two pieces. I felt absolutely distraught.”

13. GroveRanger

please log in to view this image

A 23-year-old woman, who is a witness in a judicial review against an NHS gender clinic, says she should have been challenged more by staff over her decision to transition to a male as a teenager – a choice she now "very seriously regrets".
    Keira Bell was referred to the Tavistock clinic - the UK's only gender identity development service (GIDS) for children – after experiencing gender dysmorphia - when a person experiences discomfort or distress due to a mismatch between their sex assigned at birth and their gender identity.
    Ms Bell, who now identifies as female, is a witness in a landmark case to stop the NHS prescribing "experimental" puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones to children who wish to undergo gender reassignment.

I know this cropped up on the Londonistan thread but it deserves a slot in the Handcart To Hell thread.

"Hello Doc, I am a little girl but I want to be a little boy, do something about it because if you don't I will sue you for breaching my human rights"
    "Certainly little girl, we can give you all sorts of drugs to look like a little boy"
    "Gee-whiz, yes please"
    "Hello Doc, time has passed and this being a bloke thing isn't working out for me. You didn't do enough for my mental health 7 years ago and I am now going to sue you for doing what I insisted you did to me when I first saw you. And by the way I now identify as a girl"

Or

"I want sweets"
    "Sweets will rot your teeth"
    "Don't care, I want sweets"
    "They will make you fat"
    "You will get terrible acne"
    "Ok then, here are your sweets"
    "Waahhh, waahhh, I am a fat with spots and rotten teeth, it's all your fault for giving in to my demands!"

I don't know what type of genitals he/she/they/it has but deserves a kick in the c.unt.

Gambol likes this.
  14. DUNCAN DONUTS

Nearly all the children that they are experimenting on are autistic.
    It appears that encouraging children at school that they don't have an assigned gender , mutilating them and giving them chemicals to permanently alter their natural development is not such a great plan.

Most try and kill themselves and live a torrid life of depression.

Not encouraging this is of course transphobic and bigoted .

15. GroveRanger

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-51723513

Festivals hoping to achieve gender balance on their line-ups have been given a major helping hand - in the form of a massive spreadsheet.
    The document lists every female artist signed to a record label or releasing music independently in the UK.
    The list of more than 2,000 singers and bands was compiled by former CEO of the Ivors Academy, Vick Bain.
    "Now there is no reason for people to say, 'it's really difficult to find all these women,'" she tells the BBC.

Is this meant to be the start of gender equality quotas in music following on from similar ideas about comedy? The BBC (and probably Channel 4 too) decided that they wouldn't have male only panels on comedy quiz shows and the like and introduced a positive discrimination policy to ensure that women "comedians" had to be represented. Every now and again you get some burd who can be funny but on the whole you are faced with the likes of Sarah Pascoe (Wid) or Shappi Khorsandi (not a Wid and yes I did have to google how to spell her name) who drag the shows down to pissy comments about how sh.it men are or what it is like to bleed once a month.

Now the focus is on the music industry to level up the playing field (after clearing it of cow pats) and have a 50/50 split using the spreadsheet this burd has produced showing any bint who has a record contract. Once again we are being told who to watch based not on a natural affinity to the artist but solely because of some misguided gender political correctness. Doesn't she understand that you can't make people like female musicians? Their popularity has to be natural and not forced. I'd rather watch Blondie or Siouxie and the Banshees than a lot of male only bands but that is because they have some classic tunes. I don't want to watch some arty farty tart wailing away and killing an acoustic guitar all in the name of equality.

Girl bands rock but not because they are making up a 50% line up at a festival.

16. DUNCAN DONUTS

That's why the BBC should be forced to compete in the free market .
    Live at the Apollo, H.I.G.N.F.Y and Q.i were good telly until the forced diversity hire quotas now I can't watch any of them.

My kids used to like Dr Who with Matt Smith and Capaldi, pretty much the only T.V show they watched now they aren't interested the franchise is dead now .

17. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Have they ever had women daleks?

DUNCAN DONUTS likes this.
  18. DUNCAN DONUTS

CyberMEN need I say more ? patriarchy right there

monacoger and DMD like this.
  19. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Inclusive or cultural appropriation?

20. DUNCAN DONUTS

Dear Grove

I was at the swimming pool this afternoon after a quick dip , when I was getting changed a man walked in wearing Jeans and a shirt and proceeded to disrobe.

As he unbuttoned his shirt he revealed a plump pair of breasts , I was intrigued as he slipped off his slacks and boxers to reveal a hairy bush and no penis or balls.

This was a trans man and I was captivated .
    He then noticed me ogling him so I averted my gaze .

I then hurriedly put my shoes on made my excuses and left the locker room.

This encounter with this trans man was quite exciting.
    Does this make me Gay ?