1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The HAIG vs PISKIE bet thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by luvgonzo, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only segments of the same arse.

<laugh>
    "...so many..."

You mean you and the handful of segments of your arse, more like.

2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

As I've said, have you ever wondered why HIAG gets so much ridicule from so many different people ?

It's because he only exists to try and wum, the trouble is he just isn't very good at it and it almost always blows up in his face. When it does the mask slips and he starts getting upset, making excuses, and crying about people picking on him.

It's very simple, if he can't take it, then he shouldn't dish it.

3. Pixie is interested only in the sound of his own voice, Roofie.

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Roofy was complaining about 'my buddies' picking on you. I was simply explaining that I wasn't even on the thread when you bottled it and several people shamed you into accepting the bet (which you bottled again)

5. Wow! You can see into alternate dimensions! What skills you have, Pixie!

The truth is, of course, that you were already preparing to welch on the bet. There was even a massive act of cowardice on your part when you tried to wriggle free. It was pathetic, and I wanted no part of it.

The fact remains - as Roofie has clearly demonstrated - that you and Luvvy conspired to create the "rules" after I had already taken the bet. That was a deplorable act of skull-doggery.

Luvvy, to his credit, has had the good grace to stay out of this. No wumming from him, he clearly wants to keep out.

But you keep raking over the same old dead coals. You cannot accept that I have honoured the bet in spirit. Let it go ffs. Let it rest, now.

6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You truly are a ****ing melt my friend. Nearly 100 pages of you bottling, squirming, crying and making excuses.

As @Tobes has said, you've managed to bottle the bet and still end up with an avatar of Tony Adams. <laugh>

That's good enough for me, people are bored of this now.

7. You've refused to be bullied, Roofie. That's what it's all about - the reason I'm making my stand.

Note that it's very difficult, of course. Pixie has about three people who follow him around like lapdogs, and together they make all the noise. They are like the idiot scroats on the bus, making a nuisance of themselves. It's annoying, but you can sit back and revel in the fact that all they have is their noise, and nothing else. Let them have that. Their noise.

Cheers, mate. We're all fine.

seabreeze likes this.
  8. Stan

Stan Stalker

I'm surprised that successful, affluent people like you take the bus.

9. People were bored of this the moment you started posting on it, nearly 100 pages ago!

10. I own the company, Lightning. I'm concerned for my employees.

Blueman and Lovearsenalcock like this.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It wouldn't have lasted anywhere near 100 pages if you hadn't bottled it <laugh>

You've extended your own humiliation voluntarily :)

12. On the contrary. I've been playing you like a puppet, pulling your little strings and making you dance like an idiot! I know exactly how to trigger your little tantrums! It's utterly hilarious!

13. Right, lads and segments! I have had enough of this thread, so I am going to bail out of it.

It's been a hoot, but to toy any longer with Pixie would be cruel, and I am not a cruel man.

So, I will bid this non-discussion adieu!

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I can see you're upset with me, but it's misplaced anger mate. As you've admitted I simply goaded you into a position where you are damned if you do/damned if you don't.

You did all of the bottle job work all by yourself :)

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Bye bye bottler. To think, you could have avoided all of this by simply sticking to the bet :)

16. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

FFS is this **** still going on !

Hiag it's time to man up and change the avatar as previously agreed, and to end this tedious **** so people can get back to the football - this is a football forum - just saying :)

PINKIE and FosseFilberto like this.
  17. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I suspect most neutrals, and I do.mean neutrals, couldn't give a flying fcuk as to which north London club finishes above each other (or behind the mighty foxes again) but just wish that HIAG had been blessed with the cojones to respect a bet with the good grace it deserves and move on ... Instead he lingers on various threads like a fanny fart that even his fellow Spuds must be wrinkling their noses at ...

I take no pleasure in pointing this out ... in contrast I am saddened and feel a little disappointed in his inadequate manhood..... give it by all means ... but take it with good grace if it is all that separates you from humiliation and contempt... time to man up and take it on the chin (and I'm not referring to Rupert's testicles) ... :)

PINKIE likes this.
  18. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Was. Soz about that hiab.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  19. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Go on then...don't twist your ankle in them high heels as you rush off.

gooner4ever likes this.
  20. Stan

Stan Stalker

A new low.

PINKIE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.