1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Football club that doesn't listen

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by St. Luigi Scrosoppi, May 17, 2022.

1. St. Luigi Scrosoppi

St. Luigi Scrosoppi Well-Known Member

How many times have you given feedback to the club on the poor performance of the ticket office, the crap tannoy system or the booking fee added to match ticket prices and have been told yes people tell us that and been given an apology but nothing happens, nothing changes.

I will not bore you with the rigmarole we went through yesterday at the ticket office to renew our tickets but it was needlessly drawn out because the credit card payment system crashed locking our payment with no confirmation it had been made. So having called at the ticket office we had to then go home to complete the transaction later with the added indignity of being charged £1.50 for each ticket as a booking fee.

The club's incompetence was rewarded and our complaint no doubt have gone on top of the others which seemingly have been ignored as no doubt ours will be.

I wont even start on that useless tannoy system. The only time it is coherent is in the men's lavatory.

2. Itchen Masack

Itchen Masack Well-Known Member

My season ticket had Disabled Adult printed on it. The 5th copy now has just Adult, which is what I purchased. Didn't bother me other than not wanting to risk being challenged at the turnstile for having an incorrect ticket.

Each time I contacted the ticket office they apologised and said it would be sorted. Twice I queued at the office for a replacement that did not exist and 3 times at home received an exact copy of the wrong ticket after assurances they had personally printed the replacement.

Mostly the Club experience is great but the ticket office made me feel I was being deliberately trolled.

And yes the half time sound system is pointless. Cant they use the same system the team announcer uses? I can hear that.