1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread The Final

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Feb 1, 2023.

1. LiamO

LiamO Well-Known Member

Sweatshop??

2. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Afternoon to all you. Hope you're all well. Are we in a final or something? :biggrin:

Can't wait, I just hope I finally get to see us actually bother turning up at Wembley for once. I think we are in with our best chance for a long time of getting a trophy. I've secured my tickets (cat 3) and had my hotel booked before the first semi final. Went down to Southampton for that, was class. Didn't sleep for 24hrs but it was worth it. My 14 yr old daughters first ever away fixture too. She was a little shocked when she got crushed on Joelinton's disallowed first one, but overall I think she had the greatest experience, in terms of football anyway, in her life so far. Our away fans really are a credit to the club. Yeah some were very pissed, but it was all good natured.

3. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

Hi mate where you been ... it's been easy work on here.

4. Hamish McMagdad

Hamish McMagdad cult leader

Having a practice session pre Liverpool match if your up for it?

5. Hamish McMagdad

This little **** wants to behave himself tomorrow

queue-it.png

ToonArmy1892 and G4rdToonArmy like this.
  6. Hamish McMagdad

Member ballot e-mails dropping now, bairn just got his.

Ticket sales have been split into separate priority periods based on eligibility criteria automatically contained within your club ticketing account for this match.

Your priority booking information is as follows:

Ballot period opens at: Saturday 11 February at 10am

Ballot period closes at: Sunday 12 February at 8am

Successful applicants will be notified by 5pm on Tuesday 14 February.

Online Ballot Process

Each supporter has a unique supporter ID and can therefore only register once for the ballot (so if you are included in a group application, you cannot also make an individual application at the same time). The maximum number of supporters who may be included within a ballot application is six. Each supporter included in a group application must be eligible for the same ballot period.

If you wish to be included in the ballot so that, if successful, you would be seated together in a group with friends and/or family members, then you must register all of the proposed members of that group in one application only.

To apply for friends and family members, they must be linked to your account via the ‘My Friends & Family’ option within your online ticketing account. Please ensure that, before submitting a group application as lead applicant, you have (i) completed and checked this in your account settings and (ii) obtained the prior consent of those friends and/or family members on whose behalf you are applying.

It is imperative that you check and select the correct age band for each ballot applicant, since failure to do so may result in an unsuccessful application.

Each applicant (and, in the case of a group application, the lead applicant submitting on behalf of the group) will need to enter credit/debit card details when submitting a ballot application. No payment will be processed at the point of registering in the ballot.

If you are successful, the automated balloting system will automatically allocate you (and in the case of a group application, each of the members of that group) a seat which could be in any of the available seats.

Once the deadline date has passed for ballot registrations, the ballot will be drawn randomly. The supporter applicants who are successful in the ballot will automatically have their credit/debit card payment charged for the total cost of ticket(s) allotted (including applicable booking fees and delivery fees). Each successful applicant (and, in the case of a successful group application, the lead applicant submitting on behalf of the group) will receive a confirmation email.

If you do not receive an email then, unfortunately the number of ballot applications received has exceeded available ticket capacity and you have not been successful. Supporters can check whether or not they are successful in the ballot via the ‘My Account’ option within their online ticketing account.

Payments

Payment will only be taken if you are successful in the ballot. If your payment is declined the Box Office will contact you once using the contact details on your account to arrange an alternative method of payment. If payment is not completed within 24 hours of the Box Office making contact, your ticket(s) will be released and returned to the ballot pot for re-allocation.

Ticket Information

Full ticket information regarding the above fixture was released earlier. Please read this carefully by clicking the link below.

ToonArmy1892 likes this.
  7. ToonArmy1892

ToonArmy1892 Well-Known Member

Everyone in period 3 will get a ticket i think.

Hamish McMagdad likes this.
  8. ToonArmy1892

Well it's deffo going to members then by the sounds of that, they are holding some back for each pot.

9. Hamish McMagdad

Nah, I'm reading it differently .........

the ballot will be drawn randomly. The supporter applicants who are successful in the ballot will automatically have their credit/debit card payment charged for the total cost of ticket(s) allotted (including applicable booking fees and delivery fees). Each successful applicant (and, in the case of a successful group application, the lead applicant submitting on behalf of the group) will receive a confirmation email.

If you do not receive an email then, unfortunately the number of ballot applications received has exceeded available ticket capacity and you have not been successful. Supporters can check whether or not they are successful in the ballot via the ‘My Account’ option within their online ticketing account.

I'm reading it that there is an amount and its all getting chucked in and randomly drawn. We'll soon find out.

10. Hamish McMagdad

Once/If I get through tomorrow I'll take a screenshot of the number of blocks left available

ToonArmy1892 likes this.

11. ToonArmy1892

Aye i didn't read it all at first.

12. ToonArmy1892

"(so if you are included in a group application, you cannot also make an individual application at the same time)"

The **** does that mean?

13. Hamish McMagdad

Means your in the same boat as my little'un

You will want to apply with your old man I'm guessing so means its the 2 of you or neither of you.

same as the bairn, its him and his uncle chippy or neither of them <laugh><laugh><laugh>

14. ToonArmy1892

I'm guessing that over 65 needs to be a senior like a home game then.

Hamish McMagdad likes this.
  15. Hamish McMagdad

Yeah. Won't effect your application though.

16. Hamish McMagdad

17. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail

Darren Peacock’s Ponytail Well-Known Member

Toonpolls is a sad twat

18. ToonArmy1892

ezgif-5-675eed86e8.gif

19. Hamish McMagdad

Was the wor flags reply I was highlighting <whistle>

20. Darren Peacock’s Ponytail