1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Exodus

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Tickler, May 29, 2016.

1. Tickler

Tickler Well-Known Member

With coming to the end of the football season it is fair to say that this year this is going to be a fair few of our players leaving...

Fletcher, Graham, Gomez, Brown, Mavrias, Harper, Roberge, Giaccherini now out of contract. I make this roughly £200k+ off the wage bill

Buckley, Bridcutt, Vergini, Matthews definitely on the transfer list, hopefully £4-6m for the lot with a further £60-80k off the wage bill

Larsson probably wanting to move on for more game time
    Jones probably on the way if we get a suitable offer

I'd say there's a lot of wages freed up to bring some quality in...especially with the new TV money
    Makes you wonder if Sam signed Khazri, Kone and Kirchhoff for less than £18m, what can he do with the wages that have been freed up!

Think although for most clubs this shall be an interesting window I'm the premier league, it could be especially so for ourselves!

(Pray to ****ing god we aren't after James Morrison)

2. Teessidemackem

Teessidemackem Well-Known Member

Were linked with Sakho off West ham. He seems a right horrible tw@t but a quality player aswell. I have every bit of faith in Sam after our Jan transfer buisness.
    I cant wait to see Kirchoff after a full pre season!

3. Teessidemackem

Teessidemackem Well-Known Member

4. Tickler

Tickler Well-Known Member

I dont think he is tbh
    26 year old, played around 27 games this season, 7 goals and 1 assist for £10m...

Yet West Ham are going to use a third of that to sign Martin Braithwaite from Toulouse who is younger and who has scored 14 in 41 games playing as a winger this season...

I would much rather take the punt on Braithwaite