1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The dying Swan ~ Joke thread

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by DaiJones, Sep 18, 2018.

1. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

2. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

Roy, an undertaker, came Home with a black eye. "What happened to you?" Asked his wife."
    "I had a terrible day," replies Roy. "I had to go to a hotel and pick up a man who had died in his sleep.
    When I got there, the manager said they couldn't get him into a body bag because he had this huge erection.
    Anyway, I find the room and, sure enough, there's this big naked guy lying on the bed with this huge erection.
    So I grabbed it with both hands and tried to snap it in half."
    "I see," says his wife. "But how did you get the black eye?"
    Roy says..: "Wrong room.

3. mustyfrog

Frank and Fiona were making passionate love in Frank's van when suddenly Fiona, who was a bit on the kinky side,and had just read "50 shades of grey", yells out,
    "Oh fat boy, whip me, whip me!"
    Frank, not wanting to pass up this unique opportunity, obviously did not have any whips to hand, but in a flash of inspiration, opened the window, snaps the antenna off his van and proceeds to whip Fiona until they both collapse in sado-masochistic ecstasy.
    About a week later Fiona notices that the marks left by the whipping session are not healing and starting to fester a bit so she goes to the
    doctor.
    The doctor takes one look at the wounds and asks: "Did you get these marks having sex?"
    Fiona a little too embarrassed that she had even had sex with Frank, let alone allowed him to indulge in her own kinky desires, eventually admits,
    "Yes I did."
    Nodding his head knowingly the doctor exclaims:
    "I thought so because in all my years as a doctor you've got the worst case of van aerial disease that I've ever seen."

4. mustyfrog

A married couple were on holiday in Jamaica. They were touring around the market-place looking at the goods and such, when they passed a small sandal shop. From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a Jamaican accent say, 'You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop.'
    So the married couple walked in. The Jamaican said to them, 'I 'ave some special sandals I tink you would be interested in. Dey makes you wild at sex.'
    Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being the Sex God that he was.

The husband asked the man, 'How could sandals make you a sex freak?'
    The Jamaican replied, 'Just try dem on, Mon.'
    Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen before!! In the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him over the table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's thighs.
    The Jamaican began screaming.

'You got dem on de wrong feet!'

DaiJones and irishbluebird like this.
  5. irishbluebird

irishbluebird Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

DaiJones and ccfcremotesupport like this.
  6. irishbluebird

An Afghan, an Albanian, an Algerian, an American, an Andorran, an Angolan, an Antiguans, an Argentine, an Armenian, an Australian, an Austrian, an Azerbaijani, a Bahamian, a Bahraini, a Bangladeshi, a Barbadian, a Barbudans, a Botswanan, a Belarusian, a Belgian, a Belizean, a Beninese, a Bhutanese, a Bolivian, a Bosnian, a Brazilian, a Brit, a Bruneian, a Bulgarian, a Burkinabe, a Burmese, a Burundian, a Cambodian, a Cameroonian, a Canadian, a Cape Verdean, a Central African, a Chadian, a Chilean, a Chinese, a Colombian, a Comoran, a Congolese, a Costa Rican, a Croatian, a Cuban, a Cypriot, a Czech, a Dane, a Djibouti, a Dominican, a Dutchman, an East Timorese, an Ecuadorean, an Egyptian, an Emirian, an Equatorial Guinean, an Eritrean, an Estonian, an Ethiopian, a Fijian, a Filipino, a Finn, a Frenchman, a Gabonese, a Gambian, a Georgian, a German, a Ghanaian, a Greek, a Grenadian, a Guatemalan, a Guinea-Bissauan, a Guinean, a Guyanese, a Haitian, a Herzegovinian, a Honduran, a Hungarian, an I-Kiribati, an Icelander, an Indian, an Indonesian, an Iranian, an Iraqi, an Irishman, an Israeli, an Italian, an Ivorian, a Jamaican, a Japanese, a Jordanian, a Kazakhstani, a Kenyan, a Kittian and Nevisian, a Kuwaiti, a Kyrgyz, a Laotian, a Latvian, a Lebanese, a Liberian, a Libyan, a Liechtensteiner, a Lithuanian, a Luxembourger, a Macedonian, a Malagasy, a Malawian, a Malaysian, a Maldivan, a Malian, a Maltese, a Marshallese, a Mauritanian, a Mauritian, a Mexican, a Micronesian, a Moldovan, a Monacan, a Mongolian, a Moroccan, a Mosotho, a Motswana, a Mozambican, a Namibian, a Nauruan, a Nepalese, a New Zealander, a Nicaraguan, a Nigerian, a Nigerien, a North Korean, a Northern Irishman, a Norwegian, an Omani, a Pakistani, a Palauan, a Palestinian, a Panamanian, a Papua New Guinean, a Paraguayan, a Peruvian, a Pole, a Portuguese, a Qatari, a Romanian, a Russian, a Rwandan, a Saint Lucian, a Salvadoran, a Samoan, a San Marinese, a Sao Tomean, a Saudi, a Scotsman, a Senegalese, a Serbian, a Seychellois, a Sierra Leonean, a Singaporean, a Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Solomon Islander, a Somali, a South African, a South Korean, a Spaniard, a Sri Lankan, a Sudanese, a Surinamer, a Swazi, a Swede, a Swiss, a Syrian, a Tajik, a Tanzanian, a Togolese, a Tongan, a Trinidadian or Tobagonian, a Tunisian, a Turk, a Tuvaluan, a Ugandan, a Ukrainian, a Uruguayan, a Uzbekistani, a Venezuelan, a Vietnamese, a Welshman, a Yemenite, a Zambian and a Zimbabwean

all go to a nightclub ..................................

The doorman stops them and says sorry I can’t let you in without a Thai.

7. DaiJones

8. DaiJones

9. DaiJones

10. DaiJones

11. DaiJones

12. DaiJones

13. irishbluebird

DaiJones likes this.
  14. DaiJones

15. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

16. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

My friend asked me to recite some lyrics to "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"..

.. I couldn't if I tried

irishbluebird and DaiJones like this.
  17. DaiJones

18. irishbluebird

DaiJones and Jay-Rede like this.
  19. DaiJones

20. DaiJones