1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The 'Drive like a crazy' Chinese grand prix awards

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by El_Bando, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Smithers

Smithers Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I think there is a misconception about which drivers benefited from the unlimited communication. In the case of Merc you have two very different minds, one is an engineered science like brain and one is a self taught emotive brain. They are likely to want differing levels of info but I'm not sure that necessarily confirms who needs it to perform.

In relation to Lewis's drive the reference point can only be Ferrari and Kimi. Kimi arguably suffered a similar level of damage and was line a stern at the restart (in fact he overtook Kimi).

El_Bando likes this.
  2. SgtBhaji

SgtBhaji Well-Known Member

You know... by the time next season rolls around this **** will have been going on for a decade. Farkinell!!!

fevriul and El_Bando like this.
  3. allsaintchris.

allsaintchris. Well-Known Member

That will be the 10th anniversary of F1 starting. Wonder what kind of motor racing existed before then?

Do you think they'll throw a party?

SgtBhaji and Smithers like this.
  4. Sportista

Sportista Well-Known Member

I saw it, it wasn't that much different, they had a German bloke who was much better than everyone else too. One big difference was that instead of the FIA keep changing the rules to stop him from winning, they actually helped him by letting his team write the rules themselves.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    SgtBhaji likes this.