1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The downfall of the house of Leggo

Discussion in 'Celtic' started by DevAdvocate, Jan 11, 2012.

1. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

He's a happy pig. <ok>

2. Admiral Pure

Admiral Pure Well-Known Member

Bill McMurdo <ok>

3. The Raging Oxter

The Raging Oxter Well-Known Member

Thanks. I do love a bit of hun-on-hun action.

4. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

Didn't want to start a new thread but McMurdo's recent blog is a ****ing belter <laugh>

The comments are absolutely doolally <rofl>

5. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

:steam: <grr> :steam:

<laugh>.

6. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

You posted that last one, right?

7. The Cunnilungus Connoisseur

The Cunnilungus Connoisseur Official POTY 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2023

The taigs who frequent these blogs are no better than the spazzies who post the comments.

8. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

<laugh>

That's the opinion that killed your club.

Reasonable, fairly intelligent fans giving it "Youse are just as bad" instead of sticking the boot into the fannies among your own support.

9. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

MD, I wish I was joking. They're brilliant.

<rofl>.

Too good.

10. The Raging Oxter

I hope they go bust again. Raging huns are funny.

11. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

<laugh> Yeah, what a great point you make. Your support has got some right ****ing mentalists in it - Celtic's too.

Nothing wrong with laughing at them. It's ****ing brilliant. Hard to believe there are folk that mental out there.

12. Admiral Pure

Admiral Pure Well-Known Member

<laugh><laugh> Gherald, FFS

13. The Raging Oxter

Imagine posting someone's name and location eh?

You're a ****ing genius Leggo <laugh>

14. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

KING NOW OFF LIMITS TO JACK IRVINE

AS he finds it harder and harder to get his rubbish published in the mainstream media, highly paid, but poorly performing spin doctor Jack Irvine is being forced to resort to the outer fringes of lunacy inhabited by such as those who think they are the Scottish reincarnation of Merlin. (You would be best placed to comment on this David, you being expert in the field of Lunacy)

Of course there are still some mugs in the press who fall for his guff, such as the Scottish Daily Mail which gave space to a claim which appeared to link Jim Traynor&#8217;s departure to part of a Rangers cost cutting programme. But in the main most proper journalists have cottoned on to Irvine and his stuff now increasingly has desks reaching for the modern equivalent of the spike. (Aye those mugs in the press, it must grate that they actually have a job)

He is now, as we used to say in the old days of hard copy, writing for the spike. (Whit?)

Indeed, we may even see him being forced to resort to such Rangers hating on-line outlets as Andy Muirhead&#8217;s Scotzine site, where he has already been interviewed and shamed lawyer Paul McConville&#8217;s ramblings, already praised by Irvine.How long before he pops up on the most anti of all anti Rangers blogs, the one scrawled by Philmacgiollabhain?

One thing which will soon become obvious to everyone else, but which I have already clocked, is that Irvine has stopped his black arts briefings against Dave King. I wonder if that could have had anything to do with the talks King held with the Easdales? Time will surely tell. (Maybe he&#8217;s a witch?)

After falling silent on the subject of King, Irvine quickly turned his attention to Jim McColl and his sordid statement in the wake of McColl&#8217;s measured, calm and classy interview on Sky, came complete with Irvine&#8217;s trademark gutter language, and was issued literally in the wake of McColl&#8217;s appearance just after 5pm last Thursday. (Literally &#8220;in the wake&#8221;?)

Irvine&#8217;s statement was being pointed up on-line less than an hour later. So just who was it inside Ibrox, on whose behalf he was speaking, who okayed what Irvine wrote? And just how quickly did whoever okayed it, react? (<laugh>, linguistic brilliance)

It was interesting to speak to one pretty senior journalist at the heart of the story who told me 24 hours later than Irvine&#8217;s rantings are getting what he called less and less traction. (If his &#8220;Rantings&#8221; are suffering from a loss of traction then your tyres must be down to the metal)

Of course Merlin is still his avid disciple, though looking at the level of some of Irvine&#8217;s statements, some may be forgive for believing (eh?) the boot is now on the other foot and that rather than Irvine telling Merlin what to write, Merlin is writing Irvine&#8217;s press releases for him.

Which takes us back to the quote from a Rangers spokesman(Irvine?) in Saturday&#8217;s Daily Mail which said that Rangers are looking at a range of cost cutting exercises.

They may very well be. But I can absolutely assure everyone that Jim Traynor&#8217;s departure had nothing to do with them. Anyone who claims it has is playing fast and loose with the facts and I can prove that. Just as any newspaper which gives such guff space is guilty of collusion. (Collusion?)

That is a matter I shall return to.

However, for the moment, the fact is that with Traynor now gone, Rangers are in the unfortunate position of having nobody with a voice that is trusted to speak for the club on non football matters. (The one blessing for Rangers is that it&#8217;s not you and your terrible writing.)

Irvine&#8217;s repeated whisperings into the ears of newspaper editors and their dimmer reporters &#8211; Martin Williams of the Herald and the Sun&#8217;s Chris Musson are two who spring to mind &#8211; that Dave King would not be accepted by AIM have been blown out of the water by King&#8217;s statement revealing he has a letter from the South African Tax Authorities which testifies to his character as a fit and proper person, something I have been banging on about here for some time. (Well that&#8217;s that then, Dave has a letter from the SA Tax People, welcome aboard Dave, I&#8217;m sure that will satisfy the SFA)

So what next for Jack Irvine?

Well, we have seen a small but highly motivated renegade bunch who had a meeting with financial director Brian Stockbridge last week, but who are so toxic they were not allowed inside Ibrox for the meeting, so re-invigorated since their coffee conference they have re-launched their attacks on Paul Murray, a man who for reasons known only to the renegades, has long been their hate figure.

Their claims that it was Murray who blocked King&#8217;s attempts to broker a peace deal and take over as chairman are not only downright evil and malicious lies, they are laughably pathetic to those of us who know the real truth of what went on. Things which, for the moment, must remain confidential. (<laugh> I&#8217;m sure they must)

But which may be able to be revealed (Eh??) if McColl and Murray are forced to drag Rangers back to the Court of Session to either reveal the names behind Blue Pitch Holdings and Margarita Holdings or have their votes neutered, something which hit the headlines in the Sunday Post at the weekend.

It is interesting to note the difference in approach from the way these renegades go about their business to the campaign for change and improvement at board level being waged by the tough minded and utterly fearless real men in the Sons of Struth group.

Just as it will be interesting to see how Jack Irvine attempts to earn his solid gold corn &#8211; and bonus? - by spinning that. Keep your eye on Merlin. And Paul McConville. And Andy Muirhead. And Philmacgloillabhain. And that renegade bunch.

You&#8217;ll get a laugh, if nothing else (I&#8217;ve already had a laugh, several in fact)

15. The Raging Oxter

Said without a hint of irony <laugh>

16. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

This is my fave:

So just who was it inside Ibrox, on whose behalf he was speaking, who okayed what Irvine wrote? And just how quickly did whoever okayed it, react?

17. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

<laugh> That's brilliant, it's a proper beelfest today <ok>

18. Super hooper

Super hooper New Member

The thing about The Rangers and Rangers 1872 , is they really think everyone is
    totally gullible and cannot see that they are been taken for a ride. The more the
    Board of Rangers 1872 took old Lizie to the cleaners , the louder and more drunkenly
    their mob fans sang GSTQ . They thought the singing would make up for any shortfall.
    The King Dave gave D. Murray £20m which was squandered and the boys from Ibrox
    thought he would give them the same again but AiM stopped him, saying once from a
    criminal was once too often . The King Dave , who was once called a liar , by a judge ,
    denies that Aim stopped him.

19. The Raging Oxter

So we've had David Murray, Craig Whyte, Charles Green and now Jim McColl. I wonder who's sphincter old Leggo will be tonguing this time next year?

20. Super hooper

Super hooper New Member

How the .u.k could anyone expect the Irish Free State to be neutral . Hitler had his
    faults but he was not responsible for starving approximately 15% of the Irish population
    by the forced exporting of food from Ireland when the potato crop had failed . No
    German had stolen 6 counties from the Free State either.
    Yet Brits wonder why Dev didn't build an army to fight for the Brits.