1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Doctor is Back

Discussion in 'Motorcycling' started by TheSecondStain, Apr 7, 2013.

1. TheSecondStain

TheSecondStain Needs an early night

Proper racing started up again this weekend.

The Moto3 and Moto2 races were lovely little appetisers, especially watching Scott Redding and Pol Esparagro running around champing at each other's heels.
    Then came the main event. I'm overly keen on Qatar because of the sand, but as a race this time it was almost perfect. Cal Crutchlow just couldn't get that satellite Yamaha to go faster. He tried and tried but it just didn't quite have the puff to catch Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez. So he was moved over and Vale brought the factory machine to bear. And what a race. Cal was fantastic, but Vale was stupendous. He's not lost a jot of it. All the race craft and speed was there. If he hadn't had to fight his way through the traffic he may have been jousting with Jorge up front, who was perfection. An honourable mention to Marquez - he's so quick, he's going to be in the mix all season.

Racing is back..!

2. Kyle?

Kyle? New Member

I give it half a season until Marquez is given number 1 status at Honda. Pedrosa has shown numerous times he can't win a title, Marquez is basically the second coming of Stoner.

3. TheSecondStain

I've said many times that Dani Pedrosa is the best bike racer of the MotoGP era who'll never win the top title, and I still think so. Usually this is down to injuries, but he has never quite had what it takes in the dogfight. He has always been undoubtedly fast, but it used to be that he hated the rain; he solved that issue. He wasn't the latest on the brakes; he still isn't, but he's pretty much solved that issue. He still isn't the best in a dogfight, but he went some way to solving that issue last season. So he's now good enough and fast enough. And then along comes Marquez. I agree.

4. TheSecondStain

How about those N amount of viewers, actually casting an opinion..? Yes YOU, looking at this now..?

Instead of just reading, why don't you write something..? :)

5. TheSecondStain

Well he is now. Do you agree..?