1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic THE (DANGEROUS) GAMES ABOUT TO BE PLAYED OUT

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by johngalleyfan2, Aug 9, 2019.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

Well done JGF.

2. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Ouch! That sounds painful, I hope they manage to get you on a plane to Blighty quick sharp bcfcredandwhite.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  3. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Looking forward to hear you are homeword bound, safe and well mate, take care and keep smiling.

4. johngalleyfan2

johngalleyfan2 Well-Known Member

yo hopefully you are feeling better than yesterday, and there is good news on the horizon decided today to come off all of my tablets to se if I have any pains that are being masked!
    don't want to exercise if it actually going to do me damage …

5. johngalleyfan2

Labour is in a real tiz woz … they are now having to resort to blaming various "problems" and counter act what Boris is doing by saying " its all down to the austerity … with the annual August ONS stats for AUG period just being released wait for Corbolliks and hench people making a meal of the 31,000 increase in unemployment... they can not or do not want to look beyond their noses at the wider picture … its that time of the year when far far more than that leave school and UNIVERSITY.... [ in the past 20 years the number of UNI'S and sizes of them have increased by many many fold ] University students pretty much in the main take up run of the mill jobs eventually, only a very small % actually benefit from their efforts in getting degree's etc and then usually have a year out and start work...
    regarding prisons, again very weak replies and again blaming AUSTERITY...… the BBC cameraman / editor yesterday must have had a real mean streak closed in on DA's face/head during an interview and filled the screen.... could make a comment but wont .. goodness though, it was frightening...…..
    USA is supporting "Boris" / UK after Brexit with strong language on trade, we also have a massive commonwealth to trade with .. Germany although not showing their hand will be very much wanting to and fighting for a trade deal !
    3 OR 4 countries over the past few years have "made murmerings about leaving", I think when we depart the unelected hierarchy of the EU will need to get real, their dictatorial grip on the will of the countries within their grasp will start to slip … and they can then all enjoy bent bananas … I love them, its my 1 a day . buy them green with a couple just gone yellow, really flavourable when the skin is almost black/brown all over... yum yum
    All of the Boris introductions certainly look to be building up for an election, or preparing the ground for plans B and C should Corbolliks and et al decide to squirm their way into finding / trying to find a way to delay .. and the learned law makers of this UK whilst not coming straight out and saying "impossible to stop leaving".. intimations are "we are out" !!!!! People knocked BORIS as being incapable … as did people with Whitelaw many years ago, but history shows he was a very clever politician …. Margret Thatcher was also subject to a lot of resentment, but again her actions put the UK into a very strong position in the world … latterly totally destroyed by the labour government with no gold no money and a black bigger than anything Stephen Hawking could muster ….

6. johngalleyfan2

yo bcfcR&W any news? AND HOW is your recovery going, as I said my surgeon and physio from Bulgaria, and I think 1 of the aneathestists was was also so they do seem to be pretty clued up ….. how is your food?

7. bcfcredandwhite

The Embassy sent a doctor round at the request of my insurance company and they are working towards getting me home this weekend. I’d have to go straight to the GWH in Swindon but at least it would be home soil and people could visit.
    My recovery from the septicaemia is doing well but I have developed a slight chest infection due to being laid down for the best part of 4 weeks. I have been forcing myself to sit up and walk a few steps but it’s tough because it hurts so much. Still I’ve got to do it.
    Thanks for your concern JGF.
    I don’t like the food much - the wife has been buying me stuff in from Lidl.

8. johngalleyfan2

THE CHEST THING … that was a problem pointed out to me and was advised ..
    take in through nose a deep breath hold for 10 or more secs exhale slowly through mouth to all air out … repeat for 20 times .. then breath in through nose to "bursting" and quickly out through mouth they called it huffing and puffing … you then get a bit of a cough and … it worked for me , I was sort of led back on 3 pillows .. 20 degrees or so ..
    good news might be home to watch results on BBC at GWH …………….

9. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Stay strong, you'll soon be home....

Is Lidl food better than the Bulgarian variety ? <laugh>

10. bcfcredandwhite

Better than the hospital food!

11. bcfcredandwhite

Good news - chest x-rays showed the infection has gone already!!

12. johngalleyfan2

THATS WONDERFUL NEWS hopefully the next bit will be the time of your flight, assuming they will fly you! long drive from Bulgaria ...lol

13. bcfcredandwhite

Just been confirmed; we return tomorrow via medical flight with accompanying doctor. We fly into RAF Brize Norton (!!) where a waiting ambulance will take us to the GWH.
    I’m coming home!!!

14. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

R&W
    I've been in touch GHQ.
    You will be allowed back on November 1st.

Seriously I'm really pleased, as I'm sure all of your friends and family, to this fantastic news.

15. johngalleyfan2

Well well well CORBILLIKS CAN SEE HIS WHOLE CAREER CRASHING DOWN OUT OF SIGHT …………

Wants to be PM at anycost, but when you listen to a number of "others/parties" .. the invention of an icecream that wont melt in the Sahara dessert will be first!
    His puppeteers seem to dose him up with sedatives, get him to learn and repeat a pre written script with a slow montoned drawl … some of his facial expression are amazing … does he really believe what he is saying?
    Swinson chopped him down, Womble is being quiet … the odd MP is adding a comment, and a couple being downright sitting on the razor edge … now listen to me blah blah I could be … THE FLY IN THE OINTMENT WILL BE BERCOW... he is an out and out leaver, used to like him but not so much now , he is Labour.
    The whole shemozzle is in a tight time scale.
    You can bet the Law makers et al that sit in front of the speaker? … are going to be working over time
    Corbolliks is throwing his last throws of the dice … if he calls for a vote Boris can then go to the Queen and a general election will be called for November the 6th

16. johngalleyfan2

yo bit late on duty!!! lol fantastic news to hear you are coming home ...ISNT THERE A SONG ABOUT ? BCFCR&W IS COMING HOME ...BCFCR&W IS COMING HOME ... BCFCR&W IS COMING HOME …. landing at brize will you be on one of those big birds! or a little ambulance plane! ?

17. johngalleyfan2

did anyone see Corbolliks face today was doing an interveiw and he was just answering his disappointment at JS giving him the thumbs down, and wanting [ 1 of ]the 2 oldest MP'S to be the figure heads when the / if vote of no confidence is won, when the interviewer hit him with yes but it is to do with him not being popular by MP'S or own MP's his face …. nearly laughed my stitch's out …..

18. raver

raver Well-Known Member

Great news, glad you are on the mend and coming home.

19. bcfcredandwhite

Small ambulance plane.

20. bcfcredandwhite

Cheers RP