1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Daily Arsenal

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jul 17, 2015.

1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

So now you're admitting that you did **** up <laugh> whilst on the Maureen watch thread you're still trying to cover up your **** up.

You have tied yourself up in knots and made a ****ing idiot of yourself on a monumental scale.

Thanks for cheering me up though <laugh>

2. gooner4ever

gooner4ever once a Gooner always a Gooner
    Forum Moderator

Every day Spurs fans (well Hiag) find new ways to cheer us up :)

ValleyGraduate12 and PINKIE like this.
  3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It was up there with one of his worst failed WUM attempts ever. Making a bullshit claim, not realising he'd done it (even though I was trying to help him realise) digging a massive hole, blissfully unaware that he was was doing it. Then finally realising he'd ****ed up, going back and editing his comments to try and cover up his mistakes, but not realising that is already quoted his failed WUM posts and then having the audacity to try and claim that I'd edited his post in my reply !

It was a monumental **** up <laugh>

4. I'm admitting nothing of the sort, PISKIE. You like playing games, we all understand that. It's not my bag, but each to his own.

I was merely pointing out that nothing I may or may not have said or done could possibly match up to the colossal embarrassment that you've made of yourself with the comedy-gold timing of your "Maureen Watch" thread. I can't wait for the Chelsea lads to come out of hiding and to piss themselves laughing at your expense!

5. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You've already admitted that you made a mistake and now you're trying to backtrack on that too !

This is hilarious. Your bullshit has gone off the scale tonight.

Keep on squirming, it's cheering me up no end <laugh>

6. <doh>
    Everyone can see what you're doing, mate. Please, for the sake of what's left of your sanity, give it up!

Mind you, I suppose this does do a very neat job of allowing you to continue to avoid discussing the embarrassment you've caused yourself with the timing of your comedy-gold "Maureen Watch" thread.

Using the same logic that you applied for having started that, ought you not, now, start a "Wenger Watch" thread?
    <rofl>

7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Wenger doesn't make the same risable excuses that Maureen does like trying to blame the medical staff for a poor result. Hence why this thread exists. As much as you'd love it to be otherwise.

You can't bullshit your way out of this one HIAG. You claimed that I'd started this thread because Chelsea 'lost', when I asked you how that could be, you proceeded to dig a massive hole for yourself, even though I was trying to help you see the error that you had made. Unabated you continued to dig deeper until after I had promoted you yet again, the penny finally dropped.

You then hilariously tried to cover your tracks by editing your comments, not realising that I'd already quoted your **** ups. You then even tried to claim that I'd edited my quote of your **** up in a desperate attempt to try and save face.

It failed spectacularly HIAG and if you had some balls you'd fess up. As it is I'm simply laughing at your continued attempts to try and brush it under the carpet. <laugh>

Jager likes this.
  8. <laugh>
    You are, in so many ways, an innocent, aren't you, PISKIE!

9. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I just read through HIAG's **** up again. This comment (made long before the Penny had dropped) is a classic wum gone wrong:

<laugh> You're right HIAG, your 'heights of wum-mastery' are something to behold. As for giving you 'credit for my skills that I rightly deserve', again mate, nobody else has the skills to make a Tit out of themselves quite like you do.

10. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Can't believe you are still biting and falling for it.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You're simply proving that you are as dumb as he is <ok>

HIAG made a huge **** up whilst thinking he was wumming, I simply let him walk into the trap that he had set for himself, then sat back and watched him squirm :tongue:

12. CFC: Champs £launderx17

You must be very proud.

But even now you carry on biting.
    You are hardly sitting back, you reply to every post within seconds

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You're an idiot <ok> Taking the piss out of a failed WUM attempt is not 'biting' on a WUM attempt.

Unless you are saying that HIAG's intention is to make himself look like a complete Tool of course ? Then yes, he achieves his aim every time <laugh>

14. CFC: Champs £launderx17

You claimed you sit back though. Surely by taking the piss you are actively engaging?

15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It doesn't surprise me that CFC and HIAG think the failed wumming is working, you both think Maureen is a 'master-wum', when everybody else is laughing or cringing at the ****-wittery <laugh>

16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You need to read through the Maureen watch thread from post #8. HAIG made a bullshit claim, I simply asked him if he was sure that was the case. He walked into his own trap, all of his own making <laugh>

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

In fact it was such a monumental **** up that HIAG did it simultaneously on the Maureen Watch thread and this one at the same time. Post #68 on the previous page, read the ****ed up wum attempt unravel in hilarious style <laugh>

18. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I've read it and tbh I think you need to review the meaning of 'hilarious' here. That's to both of you.

I can't believe either of you spent so much time fussing over such dull pedantry...and I cant believe I've wasted this much time reading it.

19. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Whatever. HIAG made a monumental **** up. Time to move on. I'm sure they'll be another one soon enough :tongue:

20. The funny thing is, the silly ****er doesn't even appreciate that he's been had!
    <laugh>

I'm going to have to work on another hilarious photo to express PISKIE's mammoth faux pas!