1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Daily Arsenal

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Talks over extending Mesut Ozil's contract at Arsenal are "going in a positive way", according to the agent of the 28-year-old German midfielder. (Independent)

That is because no other club wants the lazy, greedy ****er.

2. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was involved in an angry exchange with referee Neil Swarbrick after his side's 2-1 defeat by Watford and could be charged by the Football Association. (Evening Standard)

I hope the FA throws the book at him.

He's got to be made an example of.

The FA has to stamp out this kind of pathetic, petulant behaviour.

I want the disciplinary board to read Wenger the Riot Act! They've got to make clear to him that when Arsenal lose to the likes of Watford that it's not the ref's fault that Arsenal have been reduced to a mediocre, mid-table side, by an old man who smells of piss.

We simply cannot put up with the kind of behaviour that Wenger indulges in. It ends now!

3. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... another Quentin wibble... sometimes wonder whether he's actually an armchair goon rather than an armchair Spud, based on the relative volume of comments <laugh>

commachio likes this.
  4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I’ve often wondered if he might be an Arsenal fan trolling Spurs fans. It would be the ultimate troll, a thick as **** spurs fan who makes a twat of himself every day and invites the ridicule of everybody.

Sadly for HIAG, it’s even worse than that as his ****wittey is for real. <rofl>

5. Just because I happen to know more about Arsenal than most of the hapless Gooners on this board, don't presume that I am a Gooner. With respect, that is incredibly naïve thinking, Bambi.

It isn't that I know too much about Arsenal, it's that these Gooners know so very little.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Coming from somebody who doesn’t even know his own team’s songs and claimed to see a player make his debut for spurs when he was still playing for Chelsea <rofl>

commachio likes this.
  7. I'm glad that made you laugh, Pix. That is exactly what I intended.

8. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I laugh at you every day on here mate. Your kind of special is comedy gold :)

9. "Your kind of special..." what, Pix?

Or did you mean to write, "You're kind of Special?"

If so, the second part of that sentence doesn't make any sense!

If you do not express yourself clearly, no one is going to be able to understand you, mate.

Take that away with you.

10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

No mate ‘your kind of special’ refers to an attribute that belongs to you.

I would have thought somebody with a Cambridge degree would have understood such a simple linguistic term.

11. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

12. Seriously, are you pissed, Pix?

Do you mean "You are kind of special?"

13. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

No he means your particular brand of special as in he is implying mental retardation.
    I think.

PINKIE likes this.
  14. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

HIAG you truly are thick as **** mate.

‘Your kind of special’ refers to the attribute that belongs to you. I could have said ‘your kind of ****wittedness’ or ‘your kind of stupidity’

Clearly they don’t teach basic English at Cambridge university.

15. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Makes sense, as he's reffering to hiag

PINKIE likes this.
  16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

And indeed him ****ing up over it, is a classic example of why his kind of special is comedy gold

17. See, I didn't get that, because I never thought that Pixie would be so crass as to accuse anyone on this board as suffering with a mental illness. We went through all of this with Skiddy's heartless jibes at Matth.

What is that Pixie has against those who suffer with mental illness?

I bet he's the type of bloke who dances in front of cripples.

Unbelievable!

18. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I dont think its an accusation mate, more an observation.
    I have said the same thing about you before myself mate, if I am honest (though in a less....insulting way, probably)

Your behaviour on this forum is strange to say the least, almost child-like.
    But then I am pretty sure you ain't a kid, because I have known you for 6 years, so even if you were 12 when I joined this forum, you'd be 18 now.

Ruling that out, then you get to mental illnesses and disorders as another explanation.

19. <laugh>
    Is it really the only possible explanation, Bodi?

You know, in the Bible it says that you will never get into Heaven unless you enter it "like a child."

That said, I don't act like this in my normal everyday life. I'm an adult in real life.

Sure, I like guns because they go "bang!" and I like whirly-birds because they go "clip-a-clip-a-clip-a-clip-a!" and I like sports cars because they go really fast, and I love women because they've got titties...

But I wouldn't say that I'm childish.

20. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Well that leaves a third option, that you're an absolute ****ing bell end of biblical proportions who gets a kick out of acting a total helmet and making **** up on an internet forum.

I give you more credit than that, as I have never met anyone, who is sound of mind, that is that pathetic and miserable in their life that they need to act a total clown on the internet to appease themselves.

Other than David Brent, who is fictional, I am struggling to think of anyone I have seen who is less self aware than you.