1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Burly Arms

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Lovearsenalcock, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

True dat...but I couldn't find the poker so just used Paraffin.

Deleted, Skylarker and luvgonzo like this.
  2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

True

salad fingers likes this.
  3. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

I agree with your point on racism ... my intent was to make allowances for some of the occasional 'gentle humour' that occurs on here where there appears to be no malicious intent .. and it's all about the intent.

Differentiation by poster in general terms, and on club bias, is perfectly acceptable ... unless the comments made are themselves unacceptable as alluded to ... that you are trying to make this 'general' rather than in terms of the types of unacceptable behaviour that are the sole focus of my posts reeks of desperation and your obvious discomfort at your occasional sycophancy where Quentin is concerned ...

I find it weird that you want to make special allowances for Quentin ... we all comment about each others 'lives' ... if you can find a post where I accuse HIAG of any criminal activity you might have a point ... you don't. Trying to equate my addressing HIAG's fantasy lifestyle postings with SA83s insinuations of criminal activity towards GM is, quite frankly, childish ... not to mention disappointing. Truly. .

So as long as 'deep down' we know something we can post anything? ... so why on earth have you had such run ins with posters on the Sunderland board in the past? Are you now saying that Billy The Bastard and Amsterdam Roger should be able to post anything without being taken to task? ... If so why did you feel the need to take them to task? ... or might it just be that the comments aimed at GM are acceptable in your book because they are aimed at GM?

.... one thing I hate as much as intolerance is hypocrisy. .

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
  4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Got to make news sometimes Tobes. Thursday mornings can be quiet at work.

5. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Poor sunderland board getting bashed again<wah>.

Deleted likes this.
  6. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

We all like Commie, inside he's a beautiful person who just wants a hug. Outside he's a twat though.

7. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

... I enjoy your board tbf ... I'm just not selective about what I find acceptable ... a twat is a twat ... and SA83 has always been one <laugh>

8. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

I suspect the only thing you surpass any other poster on is irrelevance tbf <laugh>

9. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

Fossy calling people twats <rofl> <rofl>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  10. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

I tend to restrict it to calling twats, twats ... you twat <rofl>

Skylarker likes this.

11. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Perhaps you could highlight any one instance of hypocrisy from me on here? once you've looked up its' meaning of course ... <ok>

12. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

The safc board is different to most on here.

13. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

There's a couple of hideous ****s on your board mate (and I'm not referring to '83 btw)

Libby, Deleted and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  14. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

No I don't think you can post anything. I wouldn't have done a copy and paste..then again I'm not the type to do copy and pastes on things like religions either, which happen to be personal for individuals also. Something I've seen Skiddy do in the past. No doubt you have too because whenever Skiddy drops a clanger a few of his buddies tend to crack on in and around his whopping clanger or totally disappear for a bit(yes I've noticed). In my world someone like that ends up getting a few slaps now and again. That's what he was getting. We all know that article has **** all to do with Skiddy, just like we all know (I think) that I don't go to terrorist classes in order to learn the art of killing innocent human beings due to the faith I follow. Remember them 'bantz'? Truth is I don't care enough to cause the drama, I give a few back and I get on with it or I'm bored enough to ignore it. The accusation on Skiddy comes simply from the fact that he is in Thailand and nothing more, you know that's what it is but you maybe felt the need to stick up and go the extra mile for Skiddy because its Skiddy?

Because for me the outrage should be the same for both 'slurs on someone's personal life' because the moral thought behind both is the same.

and for you to use Billy and Roger (bellends) as a point prover just shows how ultimately its all about you being facking right because any idiot can see the bile behind their comments and Commy too. Just go and check the 'Canada shooting' thread I posted on the Mackem board if you need a refresher of the bigotry on show. You are obviously aware of my run ins with them so you obviously know its been personal.

Yet its not something that bothers you however some dumb arse article we all know isn't anything to do with Skiddy in reality has got you getting biblical.

GTFO...thanks to you Fosse I'm off to have a spliff.

For what its worth I don't think you tolerate hatred or agree with racism etc. Im not on that vibe, i was just making my point that you are just a nobber who goes off on one and forgets his arse from his elbow from time to time lol.

Skylarker, NSIS and Deleted like this.
  15. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Easy, on the second page of this thread, in your rant about me you made reference to a poster named John Cardew.

Yet, you sent me a PM with the title 'apology' and said you hadn't realised what he had done so thought you would apologise.

Short memory, Fosse.

Hypocrite.

16. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Ouch

(more paraffin)

17. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

How is any of that hypocisy? ... I had not understoof the backround to your feud with that poster and had made a comment about you bringing it onto the Prem board ... I offered an apology when I was made aware of the background to your feud... there is no hypocrisy ... as I said ... look up the meaning first. Unlike some on here, I am always prepared to apologise if I feel I have got something wrong or haven't completely understood the dynamics of something.

Nothing wrong with my memory.

Fool.

18. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Beelin again <laugh>

You don't like to be made to look silly, do you <ok>

19. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

To be honest Ive just been trying to get the posts up to speed on this new thread. Still devastated some bitch snitched.

Create, debate, masturbate

****s

20. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

<laugh> .. if the paraphrase is "Fosse isn't perfect" then I'm happy to agree ....but I'll always be consistent ... I don't tolerate intolerance .. and if I think someone is over stepping the mark on a post I'll call it.

For me an inference about Brits going on holiday to Thailand etc is fair enough .... but taking the trouble to find whole articles about criminal activity in Thailand (or anywhere else) then combined with follow up inferences suggesting a poster is / might be a "nonce" are not. Particularly as a response to getting your arse kicked on a footie forum around the subject of footballing topics ffs ... sad twat. <doh>

It's not all about me ... it's just my opinion ... whether you, or anybody else for that matter, agrees or disagrees is largely irrelevant... but I will continue to bore you with it if I feel the need to <whistle>

Lovearsenalcock likes this.