1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The biggest **** to have played for us.

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Sweats, May 6, 2019.

1. Style

Style 'where is the love'

Anderson was utter crap. Pogba is more frustrating tho as he is extremely talented.

2. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Wastes his talent and steals his living by putting minimum effort in, we have a winner!!

3. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

Actually meant Kleberson, not Emerson

Treble likes this.
  4. glazerfodder

glazerfodder Well-Known Member

What about bloody Sanchez, why hasn't he featured............................

5. Red Hadron Collider

Red Hadron Collider The Hammerhead

I did come on this board somewhere when you resigned him saying he was a **** and you'd regret it. I got dog's abuse at the time, I guess for obvious reasons. He's just a typical Frenchman. Arrogant as ****. He's almost single-handedley dragged you down with his stinking attitude. The **** is a ****ing disgrace.

6. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Rashford is very close to turning into a complete dickhead. I’m sick of him sulking because he gets tackled or loses the ball, the lad is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. If he ****ed off I wouldn’t give a ****.

glazerfodder likes this.
  7. Tel (they/them)

Most people were flapping about the £90m price tag though... so that is all redundant now because he will go for at least 30-40m more than that when he leaves.

People have cried so much over that one player, it’s embarrassing how much people think he controls United. He’s just a player, the problems are infinitely bigger than Paul Pogba.

8. Red Hadron Collider

With reference to your post above about Rashford, I reckon Pogba's been a contributing factor with him as well.

9. Tel (they/them)

Yeah it’s all Pogba’s fault.

10. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

The £90m price tag puts the spot-light on Pogba, I think too much is made of his attitude beig utd's problem, from what I've seen of him, he's just inconsistant, which is what separates the good from the great. Pudits were raving over his performance in the world cup, but I saw all his games and he wasn't all that in most of them. Great player on his day, he just doesn't have enough of them to be the lynchpin of a great side in a competetive league.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    OddRiverOakWizards likes this.

11. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

I agree about his performances at the world cup. He wasn't great in that. With regards to what you've said about his attitude - it's not just about the lack of effort he puts in, I've said this before and I stick by it - he's not good enough to have the arrogance to play for himself. There are and have been great players who play for themselves, but they are that good they can pull it off. Pogba isn't but thinks he is, and has cost us games as a result.

He encapsulates most of what is wrong with United - a fake, prima donna, a fan-boy's delight (who bought him), playing for himself, as an individual rather than part of a team collective, wasting the talent that he has, not busting a gut to play to his best in every game, collecting a hefty paycheck and not really having any affinity to the club or any pride for the shirt. He's not the only one btw, but he is the worst in respect to all of those things.

12. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Very much doubt you got it from me, I know fine well that when we signed him I was Meh about the whole deal and, having seen him play when he was first with us, knew that to this extent Ferguson knew what he was doing. Ferguson always knew what he was doing.

He once played Ji Sung Park and Rafael in central midfield at home on New Years Day to Blackburn and we lost. We subsequently lost the league on goal difference with the last kick of the season so this was a definitive game, a draw and we'd have been champions.
    Pogba was a midfield option that day, do I think Fergie should have picked him instead of Rafael and would it have made any difference? Probably not. Very much doubt it.

This is why Pogba ****ed off, because he himself thinks he should have played. Yet he clearly is not a game changer. He's a moaning prima donna. I'm not even saying he's the disruption, we don't know that for certain and I think someone else pulls his strings most of the time, but until he gets his head round the idea he is just one of a team then he's no good to us.

I don't trust he ever will get his head round that, he still thinks he's too good to be seen as such. Shame really as he'd be very useful as he's a decent player. He's just nowhere near as good as he thinks he is and is obviously told by others he is.

We need team players next season and he isn't one.

glazerfodder likes this.
  13. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

You can add Jesse Lingard to this. Him and Rashford are both complete bellends.

It's a sad situation when two of our most promising academy graduates are also two of the biggest knobheads.

Can all of you just please stop ****ing dancing for **** sake!!!!!

14. Red Hadron Collider

What did you think about the match last night, Rufflad?

15. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

I think it was an incredible performance, very impressive.

Big kudos to your manager in making it happen, he gets them ticking big time.

16. Red Hadron Collider

Cheers mate <ok> He gets the crowd going, never mind the ****ing players <laugh>

17. Androminan

Androminan Active Member

Schmeichel

18. Citizen Kane.

Citizen Kane. Well-Known Member

Agree with your last point but what makes you think you'll make such an enormous profit when you sell him?

19. Tel (they/them)

Because he’s a cash cow and he’s an incredible player when he’s happy. I think it’ll be more complicated than a straightforward sale because I’m certain Adidas wanted him as the face of the club when we signed that huge deal a few years ago.

20. CFC: Champs £launderx17

Just don’t understand what has happened to United since Fergie left