1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Best Things In Life - Ian Beale edition

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Tel (they/them), Oct 30, 2020.

1. Chief

Chief Northern Simpleton
    Forum Moderator

Decent courses few and far between down your way I think.

2. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Op asks a tricky question,

3. Schlem Boogerman

Schlem Boogerman Well-Known Member

Truly hate my job. Have done since day one 28 years ago.
    I go there for the money and some of the people for office workers are OK.
    Used to live to play football in my younger days. Was very much into any sport, including golf which I found very addictive.
    I only work part time these days for no other reason than I prefer to do stuff other than work and want to do it when I am physically capable, 16 hours a week, four hours a day Tues to Friday.

These days still into football, don't play any sports as I'm not physically capable but still watch plenty of football and 50 over and t20 cricket.
    I love walking my two dogs and at the same time raking man made waste out of my local river.
    Love my salmon fishing also.
    I like cooking. Trying new stuff is great.

4. Gessa

Gessa Well-Known Member

Always played sport, football and a bit of boxing, when I finished football, I took up scuba diving, rock climbing and mountain biking to keep fit, I'm one of those that if i sit around for a week i seem to put on half a stone, or at least feel like i have.
    A bad accident on my bike put me in hospital for 10 days, one of the injuries was a burst lung so that put pay to the diving, still go out on my bike but nothing technical as the accident made me too apprehensive, which inturn will most likely cause another one. Go out with my lad but he leaves me standing now. The rock climbing went years ago,as i I wasn't as passionate about it, just started to get back into my swimming but obviously that will be put on hold again, mostly do a lot of hill walking which is low impact but still burns the calories.
    Away from footie music is my main passion, accompanied by some good food and wine is a good night in for me. Was always a pub goer but that's been getting less and less over the last 5 years.
    Hate most tv, reality stuff just boils my piss, those tossers from made in Chelsea, i would never tire of punching,

5. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

I didn't know we had a lonely hearts thread.

6. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

That's me right now.