1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Thanks for

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by rotterthepotter, Mar 25, 2014.

1. rotterthepotter

rotterthepotter Active Member

Odemwingie 4 goals in 3 games have secured our premier league status. I can't see jones getting you the goals to keep you up.

2. Welshman

Welshman Member

Neither of them seem worth a packet of Walkers best.

3. rotterthepotter

rotterthepotter Active Member

4 goals in 3 games can't argue with that. I hope you stay up but you must not lose to WBA I will keep my fingers crossed you beat them and send them down.

4. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

I thought Odemwingie could have done a job for us, however Malky played him in the wrong areas, when OGS came to us we needed a big centre forward, Jones looked to fit the bill.

Odemwingie was always kind to the Cardiff fans on twitter. I'm glad he is doing well at Stoke he's had a bad press and I think he's better than people give him credit for.

A really nice guy, well done him.

5. Jay-Rede

Jay-Rede Well-Known Member

Offside too much for us <ok>

Doing a job for you though and fair play to him.. Like I said to you in the Arsenal thread, you can have KWJ back <laugh>

6. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

most on here couldnt wait to see the back of odemwingie, as far as i remember i'm the only one who recognised his qualities and contributions when he was here, i would have kept him as an option as unlike most of our players, he is ice cool in the final third and would have given us options had he stayed.... players like that are hard to come by and the only reason we were able to secure him in the first place was a falling out with his previous club....

i looked at us signing jones on an 18 month deal and sunk in to my chair. he is a stop gap and we should have signed him on loan until the end of the season, and if he does well then sign him.

7. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

KJ will destroy Championship defenders next season <whistle>