1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

TF interview

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Steelmonkey, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

kiwiqpr likes this.
  2. Bush Rhino

Bush Rhino Well-Known Member

An interview with a clown, behind a login, a day after we get knocked out of the world cup.

Have a word with the PR & Marketing people Tony

Steelmonkey likes this.
  3. Keith6667

Keith6667 Member

I have trouble understanding the negativity surrounding Tony Fernandes I am afraid!

He came here five years or so ago, very naive in terms of football club management/ownership of course.
    Bucket loads of enthusaism, a willingness to spend huge sums of his own money in an endeavour to make
    something of our club for the first time in years. Along with it, as his love of our club began to grow, Tony also
    made some somewhat rash promises of good times to come with a new stadium and training ground etc.

Ok they have not yet materialised and seem a fair distance off but hey QPR are still here (a bit of a miracle
    possibly if you think back) and Tony Fernandes is still here despite the criticism, with a big smile on his face
    and showing great positivity and eagerness for the start of the new season - as I assume the majority of us
    fans are! C'mon you Rrrr's, this could be our new beginning,,,,,,,,,, couldn't it?

4. Goldhawk-Road

Goldhawk-Road Well-Known Member

His heart has never been in question. I like the guy. His head, his shrewd, football business-owner head? Now there's another thing...

Ninj and Bush Rhino like this.
  5. Bush Rhino

At over 7 months since your last post, I'm not saying you work for the club or anything but this thread?

6. YorkshireHoopster

YorkshireHoopster Well-Known Member

I must have missed that? But then I don't bother reading watching or listening to bullshit. He may be a lovely bloke or pretending to be? He may have fallen in love with the club or just another mercenary hoping to make a buck out of the club with his grandiose development plans. He may be a brilliant entrepreneur or someone who struck lucky once copying someone else's idea. I'll just stick to the hard facts for now which speak for themselves. the last 5 years have been an unmitigated disaster - in terms of the team's performances on the pitch and the fact that two promotion windfalls have been blown away and a club which had no debt at all now can't afford to buy anyone because it is in it up to the neck.

So he doesn't fear anyone in the Championship this season? Because he's got McLaren. Wow. that tells me everything I need to know.

7. Keith6667

Keith6667 Member

Oh dear, how could I have been so foolish to offer my opinion. I ought to have known that with only 29 posts in 11years
    I could never really have expected to be treated seriously or with the slightest merit.

Unlike many posters on here - I only post on here if I actually have something I consider to be worthwhile saying!

However having walked dozens of times from East Acton and back to see my team play since the early fifties
    and thence travel by tube to watch them after moving, until the present day (although not quite so often now),
    I do feel I have as much right as any other to post on this forum however infrequently!

Ninj, Hoop-Leif, Jammers and 11 others like this.
  8. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Yes, of course you do Keith. Don't worry about it mate.

Ninj, Steelmonkey and UTRs like this.
  9. Bush Rhino

Would you like some pepper with that salt?

Of course your opinions are welcome. However infrequently you choose to post them.

Just understand once in 6 months does look like a wum account

10. Tramore Ranger

Tramore Ranger Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

And you wonder why people don't post???????

mcytiger, UTRs, Jammers and 3 others like this.

11. Bush Rhino

Guilty of wrong think again.

This board is really welcoming to all is it?

This type of moderation is why others don't post.

I really don't feel welcome here any more.

And all because a conversation had several times over by regular posters resurfaced by someone who posts once in 6 months? Who immediately has a sense of humor failure and and takes offense.

No offense was intended but having to explain that to an adult, again, is simply rediculous.

You have some terribly decisive figures on here who have started numerous rows with people and get away with it time and time again. Yet here we go again, an honest assesment if a little tongue in cheek causes great offense to unknown contributor.

The lunatics are running the asylum.

This uses to be a popular board now it's becoming a home for old lefties who can't take criticism.

Never wanted to do this, but enough is enough. I'm done

To the adults on here who can allow for diversity of thought and opinion I Thank you for your contributions it's was fun for a while.