1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Terrorist attack

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Jiffie, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

This morning whilst commenting on yesterdays suicide bomb attack in Liverpool, the labour leader made mention of "the explosion" as if it was a gas explosion.

And later on in the day one of his front benchers Jon Ashworth actually sent his condolences to the family of the fecking suicide bomber.

2. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

could you honestly vote for these ****wits to run our country <laugh><laugh>:angry:

3. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

He didn’t realise it was a terrorist that had died. He thought it was an innocent member of the public.
    A hugely embarrassing gaffe true, but he didn’t realise.

Labour MP sorry for sending condolences to suicide bomber's family

https://mol.im/a/10204573

4. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Isn't he the idiot that gave his Tory mate all of Labours faults in the 2019 election, thick as a plank.

bcfcredandwhite likes this.
  5. bcfcredandwhite

Yes - he’s guilty of being a thick twat, but not a terrorist sympathiser.

6. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Well that is strange for a so called fully informed MP, because I knew the moment I read the reports because it was reported that 'suspected suicide bomber had blown himself up after being locked in a taxi' and that was just after midday yesterday, he made his statement at 1.30pm today.

I find what he is now saying impossible to believe.

7. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Quite an affable bloke actually but thick.

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  8. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

Wonder how many more of these sort of attacks we'll see in the years to come.
    The 23,000 young fit men that have crossed the channel this year will be 99% Muslim, with VERY different values to ours. They are also bound for the illegal job market and won't even be contributing to the national economy.
    It's about time Boris effing Johnson sat up and took a long hard look at the figures of illegals we are getting and get a grip on things. He clearly doesn't understand the mood of the nation, but the opinion polls do, and that's why the Tories are 6 points adrift of the equally useless Starmer.

Forcibly turn these boats around, tow them back into French waters, or whatever is needed to protect our borders and sovereignty.
    Even sink the dinghies and rescue the occupants and hand them over to the French. We need to be tough and stop being so pathetically generous to people that are not welcome here. These are not desperate refugees, they are economic migrants who want everything handed to them on a plate. And we're stupid enough to be doing it day after day at huge financial cost, while the RNLI spend all their time picking these people up, instead of being a volunteer service for boats in genuine distress.

Why are our elected government knowingly and continuously putting us all in danger ?

We need to be totally unwelcoming to illegals, whether that's just giving them basic food, no health care, no 4 star hotel accommodation, no free dental care, no spending money every week etc. That's why these people come here, because no one else offers them the freebies we do. Yet this government are raising National Insurance to claw back some money that's been lost. How about deporting all the illegals and saving the UK taxpayer £4.3Bn a year ??

Pathetic, and the public's dissatisfaction with No. 10 is growing by the day and serve him right.
    He will go down in history as being considered a very weak British Prime Minister.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Red Robin likes this.
  9. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Obviously you aren’t a thick twat - just a twat <laugh><laugh><laugh>

10. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

I’m no Fan of Boris - can’t stick the bloke, but you can’t blame him for this, it’s not as easy as just sending them back, where do you send them, they are no more French than they are British, it’s a difficult problem

11. Red Robin

Spot on with this and me being a Tory Voter-JOHNSON and PATEL are failing disastrously and are going to lose plenty of voters over this migrant invasion.

12. Red Robin

Back to their homelands :emoticon-0148-yes: these are just scroungers after everything for free-THEY DON'T HAVE THE SAME VIEWS AND WAYS AS US and our government is welcoming them with open arms at the taxpayers expense.

13. bcfcredandwhite

Boris won because he's not Corbyn just as across the pond Biden won because he's not Trump

AshtonRed likes this.
  14. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

There is a huge barrier in the UK that does not affect France.

France publicly admits to an illegal immigrant population of 4mil, in truth it is more like 8 to 12mil. But they are kept subdued in the knowledge that if they kick off for any length of time they will be rounded up in their thousands and flown back to whence they came until order is restored. There are no gravy train human rights lawyers trying to stop this because they know that the French government will ignore them as well as human rights decisions that don't suit them.

About 12 years ago an annual Roma gathering (the largest in Europe) on the French Spanish border was warned by Sarkozi of serious consequences if the escalating violence of previous years persisted and they trashed a town injuring quite a few military and police officers into the bargain. Sarkozi ordered Romas all over France to be rounded up, there caravans and vehicles crushed and flew them all back to Romania.

Hollande who was in opposition was highly critical of the move, but just like most ****ty politicians when he came to power did exactly the same to a similar amount of Romas. 'Travellers' in France know if they a) don't leave a site when told to (no court order needed, the police via local mayors decide) and b) don't leave the site clean they are liable to have their vehicles and caravans crushed and they will be repatriated, end of.

Here in the UK we struggle to remove illegals who have committed murders, rapes and serious violent offences, because of the amount of gravy train lawyers topping up their already huge pension pots with legal aid which we as tax payers pay for, that is taking the piss.

15. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

Find a bleak windy offshore island to detain them and they have to fend totally for themselves and not allowed to leave. My draconian mind tells me they will cause you nothing but serious trouble and the true English identity is disappearing down the drain while they vanish in to the mist and cause havoc. The time has long since passed when the government can send these immigrants packing back to their countries of origin but if they are allowed the age old excuse of persecution, or fear of worse, to stay then they have you by the nuts.

On my now irregular trips back to England I have been shocked to the core at how immigration has destroyed the England that I left in 1975 and I have witnessed some areas become more like ethnic enclaves filled with hatred towards everything English. The benefits forked out to these people must be shocking beyond belief at the expense of programmes that could further enhance the true identity of the country. Stop apologizing for being English and tell the government this unfettered immigration has to stop now and the need to find and deport all the clearly radicalized dangerous buffoons and their families from your shores needs to be addressed now.

I believe that Human Rights should mean that you can live in peace in your own country and right now that credo is being severely tested. The fact that most immigrants state that they have come to England because their existence back in their birth country means that they fear for their future - so why come to any country and participate in the same anger and violence that you supposedly abhor? I was an immigrant to Canada in 1975 and I understood and accepted the rules of my entry which were that if you committed any crime prior to becoming a full Canadian citizen then you risked deportation back from whence you came. It appears to me that too many immigrants are being allowed to roam free at their will and become involved in the darker side of society, and it makes my blood boil when I see that people under suspicion of something untoward are released back in to the crowd and will vanish rarely to be seen again. Just my thoughts on a sad situation that will end up destroying more of what is important to you because apparently you are guilty of abusing their human rights by not wanting them over there. Rant over.

16. Angelicnumber16

The time for Human Rights is gone in my book. New rules whether legal or not need to be enforced, NOW

We need to forcibly turn these dinghies back and station the British Army along that stretch of South East coast, (given they've nothing else much to do), for any arrivals that go undetected or who aren't picked up by the RNLI or Border Force. In this age of technology that shouldn't be happening at all, but there you go, it is happening, right under our noses.

There were 40 odd people who arrived by dinghy on a deserted beach near Hastings a couple of days ago. No one was there to detain them, they just disappeared into the Sussex countryside. Fantastic ! Well done Border Force !

These parasites are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. They have absolutely no right to be in our country and are unwelcome - period. If I went to a country where I wasn't welcome I would expect to be deported immediately.

So if we don't shoot at the boats and/or turn them back to French waters, then at the very least all these people need to be brought ashore here, forcibly detained, imprisoned without appeal, fed basic food only, not given a free mobile phones, treated as criminals, and security tagged as they have committed an offence by entering OUR country without invitation.
    These people are also apparently told to destroy their papers and throw their passports (if they even have one) overboard whilst in the channel so their country of origin and nationality isn't known to authorities. And while we're here, the French can pay us some money back from the tens of millions we've given them for not giving a toss. But Macron has an election to fight and the EU, and in particular France are still upset we had Brexit. Unlucky.

All acts of terror including murder, suicide bombings and assassinations committed on British soil in recent years have all been carried out by radical Islamic people, which 99% or more of these illegals are ! WE DON'T CARRY OUT SUCH BARBAROUS ACTS, THEY DO !!

Lithuanian Security Forces carried out some deep investigations on some 2,000 illegals that have come across the border from Belarus in the last few months. They found that 24 of the 2,000 had terrorist links to the likes of ISIS or Al Queda.

The likes of Amnesty UK are of course arguing that 24 terrorists found out of 2,000 people is a tiny percentage ! Are they for ****ing real ?????
    The fact that nearly 25,000 of these people have come across the channel this year to our country, and using the same maths would suggest we've allowed several hundred terrorists in and we are also paying for them. What a shameful insult this is to all who gave their lives in various conflicts in order to protect our freedom. They'll be turning in their graves.

I want this Government to do it's job and keep me, my Wife, and our kids and grandkids safe, plus all other law abiding citizens. But they are doing the exact opposite by allowing us all to be put at an avoidable and ever increasing risk with every passing day and new boat load of danger.

I don't care if we get worldwide condemnation for showing some common sense or brute force for once. It's about us.

This is not a ****ing game and it won't be sorted unless our Government shows some balls for once in it's term !! And as for Boris, ha !
    Like in football, he's the guy in charge and whilst it may be the players fault that we're under performing and not doing the basics, the buck stops with the head honcho. If Starmer had a political clue given growing public awareness and resentment, he'd be having a field day with this situation, but his lefty and woke friends probably won't let him. And why are the national newspapers and TV news channels barely covering it ? It's like a conspiracy of silence.

How many more innocent Brits, including MP's, will have to die unnecessarily on British soil until someone in power does something about it, and at least cuts off this abuse of our nation via the channel route ?

What we do about those already here and plotting against us all is left to MI5, and thank god for them !

I'm off for a lie down

17. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I watched a video yesterday that was taken just as some 50 or so individuals were launching a large inflatable in France at the start of their journey across the English Channel. One of them spoke good English and told the reporter that he had spent 7 years waiting to make this journey while he was in France and had spent 5 of those years in jail. The invisibility of the local gendarmes was evident but they did show up about 30 mins after the inflatable had disappeared in to the morning fog then had a cigarette and a little chat before heading in to the mist themselves. For the French authorities to say they are trying to help is a total lie and now is the time for the British authorities to read the no entry act to these people and not allow them landing rights under all circumstances. To say the country would be abusing their human rights is total hogwash but if you want your homeland to be inundated with benefit claiming non productive non caring immigrants then you need to pop over to France to help these supposedly needy refugees. Refugees my arse, they are just wasters from around the globe lining up to get a free lunch and the other perks on offer in the land of benefits, free housing and of course the intolerable mobile phone so they can contact their buddies to join them.

Since I fled the shores in 1975 I have watched from afar the useless attempts by successive governments to come up with a plan to deal with the issue of immigration but it seems to me that Brexit has done nothing to stem the daily flow of supposed asylum seekers, or whatever name they go by these days, and it looks to me as if the E.U. wants to send you all the dregs of society that they can round up in Calais and do nothing to alleviate the problem. Belarus now looks like it wants to provoke immigration issues across Europe by shipping as many people as possible to challenge their border with Poland/E.U. so how many of those undesirables will end up looking across the Channel for their next port of refuge?

The time for real action was unfortunately too many years ago and whoever decided that unmitigated new arrivals would add new and exciting cultures to the country must have had a deaf ear to their dissenters because mass immigration just leads to ethnic ghettos that will never absorb themselves in to mainstream society as intended. Immigrants have historically created their own communities where many never even bother to learn the language, yet alone venture out to see what's on offer, and that has happened here in Canada as well and so it is a well accepted fact that it will almost certainly happen in nearly every case. The possibility of ever regaining the true English identity and the ability to live in peace, harmony, and safety has long since vanished never to return. I dread to think what the next 20 years will bring to England's green and pleasant land because the possibilities/probabilities are frightening.

18. Angelicnumber16

There is a growing feeling of discontent amongst people who voted Brexit and Conservative, as election and manifesto promises that we would make our own rules, secure our own borders and also protect the safety of our citizens is not being honoured. In fact it's systematically being taken away.

The UK population is soaring and 90% plus of that 8 million or so increase over the last 20 years is due to migration, legal and illegal, which just causes more housing issues, more congested roads, less opportunities for tax payers to actually see medical professionals using the NHS, and Boris thinks it's all ok.

Yet on the other hand he's 'leading the world' with trying to reduce CO2 emissions. Here's a thought, less people living here, causing less pollution and less traffic jams is a really good idea. Less gas and oil being burned heating people's homes etc is a fantastic idea.
    Personally I will eat meat, I won't be buying a heat pump, and you can stick your electric cars where the sun doesn't shine. Back to basics is best. Look at the source of the issues.

Something needs to be done about all of this mess that's been caused, and I simply don't think Boris is the man to lead the country. He's also facing ever increasing revolts on the back benches, so a change of PM is the least that people want and the sooner the better.
    Time and again over the past 2 years he has failed the country and he continues to do so.