1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Team V Newcastle

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Proud Fox, Apr 7, 2019.

1. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Very likely soon - should stop prodding the bear but can't help myself.

Most hilarious thing is that this all started with me agreeing with him <laugh>

2. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Very bored of it now bigfox. Talks utter bollocks and loves playing the victim when he isnt

He spent months defending Coco the clown and nothing wrong with that but sometimes you have to learn when your wrong to accept it

Now he is defending Gray constantly whenever can see he is playing ****. Yet somehow criticising Gray is hypocritical?!?!?! Work that one out

Keep crying saying I have a problem with him yet hes the one saying im make this personal. Seems the thing I believe I think my opinion is “undisputed” as I “dont like him as he is the only one to have the balls to challenge my views”

Who the **** does he think I am? My views are as valid as anyone elses. No more no less

But this is the last im going to say on it. Bored to death of him wanting attention on here.

And he thinks he was agreeing with me on my point the other night <laugh>

Give me strength

3. JohnTheFox

JohnTheFox Well-Known Member

To be fair Proud, on your last point about agreeing, if you look back at when it started on page 2 of this thread in the post where he starts by saying he agrees and makes some points (nothing controversial or argumentative towards you) about Gray and the next post you jump down his throat saying he is making excuses. Clearly you both run each other up the wrong way but it is 6 of one, half a dozen of the other depending on the topic. There is just a lack of mutual respect of opinions in my own opinion

4. Proud Fox

My issue with him is he seems to take personal offence when someone criticises someone with the club. We all support the team but can time to time see someone not pulling their weight and as a fan who pays alot of money to watch us play. I will like everyone else call that person out

Puel was beyond useless and Gray has underwhelmed yet again all season

I will be vocal when I see something wrong just like anyone else. Im sure its just a coincidence he always takes the opposite view to me as he never airs his own until after ive done mine

As I said. Ive got no problem with anyone on here. He has taken up one with me and then plays the victim. Cant stand people like that

5. JohnTheFox

I think the issue is, and bear in mind I’m also just calling as I see it, just looking at your second paragraph in what you’ve just written and once again it is your opinions and you state them as fact. Your opinion may be that Puel was beyond useless but clearly that is just not true. He had many faults, wasn’t taking us forward on the pitch and had to go yes but the work off the pitch alone relieves him of ‘beyond useless’ as a label. If you didn’t exaggerate and present your opinions as fact he may not react as he does. Of our recent managers I’d say Shakespeare was the most beyond useless as he added nothing on or off the pitch. He brought us Silva and Iheanacho. Puel brought us Maddison, Ricardo, Tielemans, Evans as well as prospects such as Benkovic and Soyuncu as well as giving Barnes, Chilwell and Choudhury their chance. Definitely not beyond useless

6. Proud Fox

Do I really need to say in my opinion everytime I say something for people to understand its my opinion?

Do you do it everytime you say something? No as you dont need to as we know its your opinion

As for the Puel point. He lost everyones support in the end and was sacked we he wasnt good enough at his job. Ive said many times he would make a very good director of football. He is very good at finding the pieces to the jigsaw but completely useless at putting them together

7. JohnTheFox

Look I just called what I was seeing, but yes it can be harder to express in writing what you mean so I’m not saying that’s how you intend it just that’s how it comes across. It’s writing styles I guess.
    On Puel, see the article I posted on the general chat thread. He reckons he had a lot of supportive messages when he left just not in public so I reckon this hated by everyone agenda is just that. Clearly some players had issues but not all.
    I agree entirely with your last bit there and appreciate that you have said that before. My point is that by finding the pieces alone would give him a better legacy than beyond useless. Maybe beyond useless at certain aspects on the pitch such as breaking down packed defences but as an overall assessment of his job as a whole I’d say just not good enough to complete the vision but foundations laid for the next guy. Similar to Pearson (also a decisive figure) in the end.
    Even as a pro Puel person, I’m happy with how things have turned out, just feel sad when people slag a guy off who did the best he could for us and left us in a better position off the field anyway

Barwellfox likes this.
  8. Barwellfox

Barwellfox Well-Known Member

The comparison between Puel and Pearson is very fair - both had major strengths and major weaknesses. Personally, preferred Puel to Pearson - but that is just my opinion. Will be interesting to see what recruitment we are able to do in the summer. Possibly offering Fuchs and Simpson 1 year contracts suggests that money may be in short supply if we do buy Tielemans.

9. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

My god you really are holier then thou aren't you - I'm the one "playing the victim" and "craving attention" and you write this bollocks that proves you don't even read what I write <doh>

If you don't like my opinion then don't bother replying with an essay about how **** it is and only you are right - I'm not sacred of you and I'm not as nice as @JohnTheFox when you get confrontational so I react accordingly and obviously I can get under your skin a lot better then you can get under mine :grin:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  10. Barwellfox

Barwellfox Well-Known Member

not sacred? I have a holy vest if you want to borrow it.

BigFox likes this.

11. nzfoxfan

nzfoxfan Well-Known Member

Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go...........Best managers ever - Ranieri, Bloomfield, Pearson. Fact! well nearly.

12. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

13. BigFox

BigFox Well-Known Member

Might be controversial but I think that Martin O'Neill was more than half decent for us.

nzfoxfan likes this.