1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Team for Scotland

Discussion in 'Wales' started by JCC87, Mar 22, 2013.

1. JCC87

JCC87 Member

Hello fellow Welshys

Just trying to garner a bit of conversation on tomorrows team news for Scotland who would we like to see in the XI

Boaz Myhill should be a shoe in for the keeper position with Wayne Hennessey still out

Ben Davies will be one of the full backs and its probably a straight fight between Chris Gunter and Jazz Richards. I would go with Gunter just for his experience but he hasnt been getting much game time recently

Ashley Williams and James Collins will most definitely be the central defensive duo

Think this isnt the right game to be chucking Jonny Williams in but Joe Ledley against Scottish opposition could be key and Aaron Ramsay is a shoe in, the final central midfield place is between Jack Collison and David Vaughan and I would plump for Collison as he is the better player and played more games recently

Craig Bellamy and Gareth Bale on either wing as Bellers has the experience and can still be a threat from wide area and Bale speaks for himself. Sam Vokes to get the nod up top after his scoring performance against Austria. Only other possible change for me is Robson-Kanu in for Bellamy but I think Coleman will opt for experience over youth

JCC87s team for Scotland

Myhill

Gunter - Collins - Williams - Davies

Ramsay - Ledley

Bellamy - Collison - Bale

Vokes​