1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic teachers never looked like this when i went to school

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm sure my Physics teacher at Northolt High was a dyke - hairy pits, wore kaftans, and hated everyone.....but there was something about her that was quite fanciable (although I'm ****ed if I can remember her name!)

UTRs and kiwiqpr like this.
  2. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Yep. We debated that during the Johnson trial. The conclusion was that he groomed her hence the jail time. Not sure what the difference is so no argument from me re the double standards.

kiwiqpr and Steelmonkey like this.
  3. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Big difference is that the police don't seem to be involved at all in this, she hasn't been arrested or charged with anything. Not sure what that means.

4. Steelmonkey

Why though - surely it's the same offence - sex with a minor? The boy is probably (definately?) a hero at his school among his peer group, championed by all the other lads for shagging a teacher (which most of us would understand - I know for certain that any boy in my school who had done this would be elevated to God-like status) but the girl in the Johnson case is a victim, and it's ruined her life (apparently - I'm sure the vast amounts she received from the tabloids for telling all have alleviated this stress), and I seem to remember she was almost 16, so a similar age to the "boy" in the teacher story. The two cases are almost a parallel of each other, except the teacher had a full blown affair with the boy - it's almost understandable why Johnson feels he is hard done by (again, I am NOT justifying either his or "Gwyneth Adlington" in their actions, just a bit confused in the manner our Judiciary system can allow these cases to be treated so differently)

5. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Level of evidence available to the police and CPS is my guess. From my reading this woman has denied everything and was not present at the hearing at which she was banned from teaching. The complaint about her was made by a boy who was trying to blackmail her into having sex with him. If the police and CPS think there is enough evidence for a prosecution I'm sure they will prosecute, like they did with Johnson. Who is a piece of scum.

West London Willy and kiwiqpr like this.
  6. Steelmonkey

Cheers - you are a font of all knowledge! And yes, Johnson, and anyone elae of similar ilk, are scum - there's some seriously dangerous people out there, Johnson and this woman are just the tip if the perverted ice-berg. Personally, although still illegal, I don't have too much of an issue with two 15 y-olds in relationship having sex (as long as it's consensual and they are aware of protection issues.....) but when you have a fully mature adult (where do you draw the line.....24, 25?) taking advantage of a minor is when it becomes an issue. I'm far from prudish or Victorian in my values, but children need to be protected from all types of predators - and not only sexual ones.....

UTRs, Didley Squat and kiwiqpr like this.
  7. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

I went to an all boys school in Tulse Hill and women teachers were very few and far between. Our French teacher was a married woman I'd guess around 30 years old and from Liverpool. She would often wear white blouses that would compliment her well-formed chest which was the main topic of conversation when talking about her.

She was an Everton supporter and regularly went to their matches all over the country, this was in their title-winning season in 69-70 and I remember at one of our Monday morning lessons the first ten minutes were a discussion (in English) about their 6-2 away win at West Brom and how brilliant Alan Ball was. I must admit she was an object of desire who would have been perfect for any footie fan...:grin:

kiwiqpr likes this.
  8. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Teacher Alice McBrearty jailed for sex with pupil
    • 6 October 2017
    please log in to view this image
    Image copyright Met Police
    Image caption Alice McBrearty committed "the grossest breach of trust", a judge said
    A teacher who had a "full-blown sexual relationship" with a 15-year-old boy has been jailed for 16 months.

Alice McBrearty, 23, admitted the four-month relationship with a pupil she taught at an east London school.

Snaresbrook Crown Court heard McBrearty kissed the youngster in a classroom, and had sex with him at her parents' home in Wanstead Park, east London.

She pleaded guilty to seven counts of sexual activity with a child while in a position of trust.

'Besotted'
    Prosecutors said the relationship began when the teacher sent the boy a friend request on Facebook.

Barrister Lisa Matthews said the teenager, who cannot be named, "felt special" and "appeared to be besotted" with McBrearty.

The court heard the pair met in several locations, including a hotel room McBrearty had booked, and had sexual contact.

Their relationship ended when the boy's father contacted police.

McBrearty put her head in her hands and sobbed when she was sentenced by Judge Sheelagh Canavan.

The judge described her as a "bright, intelligent and gifted young woman, who knew right from wrong," but who had committed the "grossest breach of trust".

'Fall from grace'
    "You engaged in a full-blown sexual relationship with a 15-year-old child," she said.

"I accept he was consenting - what 15-year-old schoolboy would turn down such an attractive offer?

"I accept you truly believed this was a great romance, you were in love with him and vice versa, and that age didn't matter. But it did.

"You were supposed to keep him safe, to help him make the right decisions. Instead, you helped him make all the wrong ones."

Emma Shafton, defending, said her client, who is no longer a teacher, has had "a spectacular fall from grace".

"She has been utterly disgraced by this," she added.

9. Sooperhoop

Sooperhoop Well-Known Member

You really couldn't make it up...<laugh>

10. Eamon Holmes

Eamon Holmes Well-Known Member

The Daily Mail frequently do .......