1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic teachers never looked like this when i went to school

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Jul 28, 2017.

1. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Pictured: Physics teacher Eleanor Wilson who had sex with pupil in plane toilet
    please log in to view this image

© Provided by Independent Print Limited

This is the face of a physics teacher who had sex with a student in a plane toilet during a school trip.
    Eleanor Wilson, 28, who worked at a school in Bristol, engaged in drunken sexual activity with the pupil while returning home from a school trip to visit the Large Hadron Collider Geneva in 2015.
    Miss Wilson, who had trained as a Royal Navy Reservist, engaged in oral sex with the pupil in the toilet cubicle and then had full sex with him, a disciplinary panel found.
    Giving evidence, the unnamed pupil told the hearing the Miss Wilson was intoxicated during the encounter and admitted drinking five miniature bottles of wine himself on the flight.
    Their relationship continued for several months and they communicated by text message and met outside school, with Pupil A, who Miss Wilson had worked with since 2013, thinking he loved her.
    © Provided by Independent Print Limited eleanor-wilson.jpg
    The tryst only came to light when another student heard about it and threatened to tell the school unless Miss Wilson engaged in sexual activity with him.
    She was found guilty of unacceptable professional conduct and conduct that may bring the profession into disrepute by a National College for Teaching and Leadership panel who found she had also tried to cover up the relationship.
    Miss Wilson was struck off following the hearing.
    "During the flight home from the trip, Pupil A gave evidence that he and Miss Wilson were flirting at the back of the plane, whilst looking after another pupil who was unwell," the panel said in its findings.

"Pupil A gave evidence that Miss Wilson was intoxicated and that he had himself drunk approximately five miniature bottles of wine on the flight.
    “Pupil A gave evidence that he and Miss Wilson entered the toilet, kissed and had oral sex and intercourse without using protection.
    "Miss Wilson denied this allegation in its entirety, as evidenced within the notes of the school's investigation."
    In its conclusions, the panel found said it was "satisfied that the conduct of Miss Wilson fell significantly short of the standards expected of the profession.
    "The panel did not consider that Miss Wilson demonstrated insight into the consequences of her actions.
    "Whilst she did express remorse as to the impact of her actions on Pupil A and his family, Miss Wilson demonstrated herself to be more concerned with the impact of her dismissal from the school on her own career and personal life."
    An NSPCC spokesman said: “As a teacher, Wilson was trusted by parents, her school and the local community to prioritise pupils’ welfare and wellbeing, but instead she abused this trust for her own sexual gratification.
    “Teachers have a key role in safeguarding, but this hearing has highlighted significant shortcomings in Wilson’s approach to this over an extended period of time.
    “Her behaviour fell a long way short of expectations, and it is right that she has faced the consequences.”

i hope he gave the other student a good kicking

Wherever likes this.
  2. qprbeth

qprbeth Wicked Witch of West12
    Forum Moderator

I did Physics...we never got to go on a field trip to the Large Hadron Collider...What sort of school does that sort of field trip.
    We once went outside to look at trees

3. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Huge double standards in our society.
    Assuming this 'child' was a near full grown man aged 15+ He knew full well what he was doing and I dare say was not.forced into anything ie he did not say 'No' at any point.
    Why are girls allowed to be on the pill aged 14 or 15 if it's illegal to have sex with a 'child' of that age.
    Now please don't get me wrong here. Most of you would describe my moral standards as obsolete and puritanical.
    This is a rant about double standards and mixed messages that blur the lines and, therefore, peoples' behaviour.

As a separate issue, I wonder how much human misery would be saved if folk never drank enough to cloud their good judgement?! Just reaching for my Capotain!

4. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

I bet you got to take a rig on a skid pad, though, Vern. :)

qprbeth and kiwiqpr like this.
  5. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Whilst eating a Yorkie

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  6. CroydonCaptainJack

CroydonCaptainJack Well-Known Member

Did someone call?

7. Wherever

Wherever Well-Known Member

My physics teacher offer me sex but I told Mr Smith to eff off

8. Kilburn

Kilburn Well-Known Member

Unfortunate that her career and life were ruined by this incident, but it was a case of gross professional misconduct and she should have known better.

9. peter1954qpr

peter1954qpr Well-Known Member

My form teacher at Wren was fit,Miss Jostie soon to be Mrs Antrobus, if my
    old memory don't let me down

10. Sutfol

Sutfol Well-Known Member

My English teacher was fit. She's probably 70 now.

11. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

She looks like Rebecca Adlington.

Still would.

kiwiqpr and UTRs like this.
  12. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

With a hint of Gwyneth Paltrow...

Mixed with Rebecca Adlington...

=

barley_hoop, Steelmonkey and kiwiqpr like this.
  13. Rangers Til I Die

Rangers Til I Die Well-Known Member

Good skills!

14. UTRs

UTRs Senile Member

No, I'm just sad really and need to get out more often if I'm honest..<whistle><laugh>

Didley Squat and kiwiqpr like this.
  15. Bwood_Ranger

Apparently we all do judging by the inactivity levels quoted in the Politics thread.

16. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

Remember Adam Johnson - what did he do thats any different to this woman, and he's locked up at Her Majestys' pleasure, probably too frightened to bend over and pick up the soap? And she's just worried because she's lost her job.....

I'm not advocating what either of them have done - both were in positions in society that they have exploited for their own gratification, and whilst one is serving several years locked up, the double standards you talk about let this woman walk free.....however fit she is!!

17. mapleranger

mapleranger Well-Known Member

There was one I remember but very early in the school year term she suffered a whiplash injury in a car wreck and we didn't see her again until about 3 weeks from the end of the term. She would be about 80 now but then again I am old and decrepit myself, now

kiwiqpr likes this.
  18. Bwood_Ranger

He actually did considerably less. Just a cheeky finger I believe. Gwyneth Adlington was shagging the boy for months, the swine.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  19. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

miss susan miller from the science department
    mmm

20. Steelmonkey

Steelmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm sure my Physics teacher at Northolt High was a dyke - hairy pits, wore kaftans, and hated everyone.....but there was something about her that was quite fanciable (although I'm ****ed if I can remember her name!)