1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Tampering with balls

Discussion in 'Millwall' started by brisbane-lion, Apr 3, 2018.

1. brisbane-lion

brisbane-lion Well-Known Member

This post may be a bit dated, that's because my computer has been off the run for a week or more.

As i have said on numerous occasions, I am no fan of the Australian cricket team. Last week's events have not made me change my mind much. The culprits have appeared on out TV crying and apologising for their conduct and asking forgiveness of the Aussie public, but what, I wonder, would they have said if they hadn't been caught cheating and had gone on to take a few wickets and, possibly, won the match? Would they have been contrite and admitted to having cheated, or simply stood and accepted the plaudits and admiration of the public? Thy aren't SORRY for what they've done, they are SORRY for having been caught.

2 pennth and Millwallsteve like this.
  2. Millwallsteve

Millwallsteve Waterloo's Finest
    Forum Moderator

Exactly what I said brissy that they're only sorry for getting caught, **** knows how these cheats from all countries that have done it think they'll get away with it though with more cameras on the game now than ever before.

3. brisbane-lion

That arrogant little s**t Smith when interviewed said that he still thought he was the best man for the job and wouldn't be standing down. Can you believe it? You're right, Stevo, with all the cameras around the ground it was a dot on the card they would be caught. Pity they don't have the dame in soccer to catch all the 'off the ball' diving, eh?

Millwallsteve likes this.
  4. Millwallsteve

Forum Moderator

No agreement here mate and totally agree.

5. brisbane-lion

One of my grandsons, nine years old, went to school (an International school in Bangkok) wearing an Australian cricket T-shirt. He was called a cheat by the other kids. That's what these cnuts have done.

Millwallsteve and 2 pennth like this.
  6. Millwallsteve

Forum Moderator

The repercussions are always wide reaching brissy.