1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Taken from a Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bullet tooth Tony, Mar 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

I have been a supporter of Chelsea football club since the early 1970’s, and been attending games since 1978. Never have I been so disgusted and disappointed with the club as I am now after seeing all this ****e regarding the Muslim Iftar recently held at The Bridge.
    Why?! What has religion, and especially THAT religion, got to do with football or Chelsea fc? Why are the club pandering to Muslims all of a sudden? When has the club held Christian, Hindu, Seikh, Buddhist, Jewish or any other religious festivals inside the stadium or on the pitch? It’s a fecking disgrace and I make no apologies for my language.
    A couple years ago the club refused a group of supporters from displaying a flag, to LOYAL fans of the club who have sadly passed away, because it was deemed not appropriate. Yet they’re prepared to allow a religion that openly hates western society, and the majority of our values, to take over the stadium and hold religious prayers. Tell me why?
    As far as I’m concerned, and I know many more supporters who feel the same, I will never set foot inside that stadium anymore, I’m done with it.
    You’re a fecking disgrace and you’ve sold loyal fans and supporters down the river.
    Religion has no place in sport and having OUR club and stadium taken over by a religion that bombed, killed and maimed residents and tourists of London, in a series of terrorist attacks over recent years, is too much for many to see.
    You can feck right off if you think I, or many like me, will just accept that.
    The owners of this ONCE Great club have completely misjudged the feelings of its core supporter base. I’m totally disgusted, annoyed, and generally appalled that this has happened.
    Shove ya fecking memberships, tickets, and everything else as far as I’m concerned, I’ll always be Blue, and I’ll always support the TEAM, but the CLUB is dead. Run by clueless, woke fecking idiots with no idea what Chelsea football club means to fans.

2. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

Good. We don’t want people like you supporting our team.
    You’re missing the fact that football is about community. Whether you like it or not, Islam is the prevailing religion in the country these days and many loyal, lifelong fans are Muslim. The club is embracing its community and future fan bases.
    As someone who lives in the Middle East I can tell you, you couldn’t be more wrong about the majority of Muslims. You know what most people from Middle Eastern countries think about the British? They think we’re super racist and stuck in a colonial mindset. Seems they aren’t wrong.
    It’s simply not possible to separate politics and sports because sports are based in the hearts of our communities and communities are affected by politics.
    Get your head out of your arse and make some friends who aren’t white.

PINKIE, haslam, Saf and 3 others like this.
  3. Bullet tooth Tony

Explain this and be careful how you do so, as this is a complete lie. Atheism is the prevailing, oh... not a religion but the intelligent persons agenda.

4. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

<laugh>

Good, no one gives a fck and you'll not be missed <ok>

5. Bullet tooth Tony

Read the ****ing title knobhead.

6. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Fck him and fck you for posting it.

Some old racist **** crying on social media bcos the brown bloke he probably spat on with his mates in the shed end 40 years ago is now getting treated with a bit of respect at the ground.

I fcking love it. Hope they hold a Jewish passover there next week and the Hindus get to let off a few fireworks on Diwali there. Get the rest of you knuckle-dragging morons out of the game as well <laugh>

PINKIE, haslam, Saf and 3 others like this.
  7. Bullet tooth Tony

I did not write the ****ing thing ass wipe I only posted it to see what the reaction might be. Fck you too for not engaging in a reasonable tone. Crawl back under the stone you crawled from and yes if they do set off fireworks on Diwali, Passover et al then fine but I will not hold my breath.

8. brb

brb CR250

Thread Closed.

9. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

10. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Jesus folks.......

Tony, probably not a good idea to post this on here.
    The poster is obviously a racist piece of ****, and the content of that post was always going to get a negative reception no matter where you posted it, unless its on some kind of White Nationalist site.
    thanks brb for doing my job for me....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.