1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Swansea City : The Fall and Rise.

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by LIBERTARIAN, May 20, 2013.

1. ProjectVRD

ProjectVRD Well-Known Member

No he can't, if the rights holders don't wanna sell and share then they don't wanna sell and share. You think Tan is some sort of royalty that can demand and get what he wants? Wake up man, the current rights holders don't give a damn about him because they are busy making money broadcasting the Premier League rights that they already bid for and won.

You are not in the Championship now mate, you are in the Premier League where it is collective bargaining and the rights are sold by one entity.... the Premier League, not Cardiff. And we don't have a miopic view of our club, we just know that it is better than Cardiff.

2. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

Why is it racist to call him ting tong ? Is it therefore racist to somebody an average joe ?

God i really hate this new club called dragon fc ...<laugh>

Green with envy they Are .

3. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

"Green with envy they are".

Are they allowed to be "green",Norway? Doesn't that colour also offend Charlie Chan's sensitivities?

4. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

I guess a number of you here do not understand racial stereotyping? So be it, be happy in your ignorance.

Project, no I do not think VT is a king, The premier league will do business with anyone that has money and a TV channel. VT has both, so you think they will forego making money off Cardiff city home games that are not currently allocated a live spot in other areas of the world, sorry fella you need to wake up.

5. LIBERTARIAN

As a moderator of your Forum,you will no doubt be fully aware of the bigotry,and stereotyping output of some of your peers.
    Before you come here shouting the odds,perhaps you could put your energies into educating those that behave in the same manner that you find so unacceptable here.
    Unless,of course,you wish to remain "happy in YOUR ignorance".
    Hypocrite.

6. taffthefish

I can assure you racism and bigotry is not tolerated on our board. If you can find any incidents since I have been a mod by all means let me know.

7. LIBERTARIAN

So presumably you have hughs on ignore?

8. ProjectVRD

ProjectVRD Well-Known Member

You obviously have no idea how contracts work nor do you have any idea how the Premier League sells it's TV rights, you are making yourself look like a fool who should never have been given the privilege of moderating on this site. We would expect this sort of thing from idiots like Aberdude and ITWRAN but you should know better.

9. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

"I guess a number of you here do not understand racial stereotyping?"

Hmmm....bit like calling Swans fans 'Pikies' or 'Gypos' you mean? THAT kind? <laugh>

So this is what we've got to look forward to next season by the looks of it. Dai was banned for derailing and here we have a thread that merely points out to posters that there is a program on about us tonight and it's been completley derailed by the odious Prophet. So obvious it's him.

Tell me this, Trout Features - where have you been? Haven't even had a whiff of your fishy stench for 2 years - almost to the day. You and Clash are peas in a pod. Same old wums, same old agenda but just couldn't bring yourself to do it whilst we were a division above you. Now that's changed and you're back.

I see lots of problems ahead and I really don't think I can bear it. <sorry>

10. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Project, You may not remember him but I'm happy to confirm that Prophet is/was an idiot too.

I ended up calling him Darth Ridiculous

11. taffthefish

Um, how do I explain this, I am not the Proph but if you wish to believe that crack on.
    KJ good to see your sound arguements are non-existent and you have resorted to petty name calling. Shouldn't be surprised I suppose.
    Enjoy the programme I will be interested in your comments once you have viewed it.

12. Norway-jack

What you talking about now scummer ?? as im in a multicultural relationship with a girl uneducated people would call a paki,, I think I know a lot more about the subject than you do, ever been the victim of racial hate ? no, thought not..you are a total ****er and after bleeting like a little girl many months ago that you wanted to leave the message board because there was no football debate and you were only intrested in football, your here talking about non football matters on the Swans board!..,<laugh>

Getting brave now that your embarrassing club have finally graced the prem league after 5 yrs of trying I guess, climbing out of the hole you been hiding in to take pot shots at the Jacks is the standards we have come to expect. You guys just don't see that you have Zero class and hated by everyone in football.

You picked the wrong guy to debate race with that's for sure. The vermin are returning get ready for the onslaught of delusion folks :)

13. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Who's resorting to name-calling, ****breath? :) As for being interested in our comments after watching the programme....really? Come off it. You're not in the slightest bit interested in anything except point-scoring and wumming.

Thought it wouldn't be long before you made a comment on that NJ. <laugh>

14. LIBERTARIAN

taff,I'm still waiting for your take on hughs?

15. Norway-jack

KJ - I told you many months ago it will be time to circle the Wagons...it took a few hours after promotion for them to crawl out of their hiding holes and start wumming on our board. Personally I think any twat with a picture of a red dragon or bluebird on his avatar should be banned from the swans board. We all know what they are like, they were ike rats scurrying around on our board on the old606 when we were L1 ,they eased off when we shamed them in the ccc then totally disappeared when we left them in our wake to storm to the prem league !...now they return to talk...football matters that intrigue them..<laugh>

Wums the lot of em so ban them all, none of them talk any sense anyway! this Billy the fish is a MOD who has been chomping on the bit for weeks to have a wum, it would be ok if the guy talked sense but he just spurts out the head in the sand party line like all the others.

KJ its time to lock and load..shoot to kill the red dragon wums or ban them completely <ok>

16. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Everyone knows what Hughs is Vetch absolutely everyone. The worlds first test tube baby that went badly wrong

17. taffthefish

NJ, I was hear to discuss aspects of your club and the programme airing this evening. I didn't start the name calling or childish insults. If you are in a mixed race relationship good for you. The fact you think my statement attacked you means you need to learn to read. Read the threads by your fellow Swans who have used racist comments by way of using racial stereotyping.
    Oh and yes I have been the victim of racial abuse but I can brush it off because ignorant people are not worth the effort.

18. taffthefish

Lib, JH is not on my ignore list. He hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, made any racist comments since I have been a mod. If you have evidence to the contrary please provide it.

19. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

Still no answer on Hughs though ?

One more tip, if you create a thread on your own board having a pop at one of our posters then don't expect much of a welcome here. Don't come on here calling any of us racists or any other names you choose get your own house in order 1st.

Five bubble trips for you lot next season already and more probably to follow, that says it all really about your fans.

20. Norway-jack

Taff the twatingfish .

Im waiting for your views on race and your personal experiences of it, hurry up please. Tell me about how terrible it is that VT is called Ting tong, ohhhh.... the shame and the racial language is just terrible isn't it.

This is the biggest laugh of all folks so listen up, the twatfish talks about race but Cardiff fans commit Racial slurs every time they score a goal..<laugh>

The Ayatollah that they do is a piss take of the grief shown by many arabs while they were attending Ayatollah Komeini's funeral, an act which has deep religious meaning as a way to show grief towards their kind.

Taking a deep meaningful religious act and using it for a goal scoring celebration really does get as racist,ignorent and insensitive as one can get.

We told you slapping your heads would turn you into dull ****s....and it does !!...<laugh>