1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Swansea City 1 v 2 Leicester City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Oct 15, 2017.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

The only way we are going to stop this rot, is by sacking Jinx! and that I think will never happen, not until the deluded old fool has taken us down the leagues, this club is run so badly that the inevitable is only a matter of time.............<ok>

2. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Sure I heard this before?....

Check out @SwansOfficial’s Tweet:

3. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

If he was world class he would be able to string a few passes together without losing the ball. It's not the fault of the rest of the team that currently he is hopelessly out of form <doh>

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    ValleyGraduate12 and Stumpy like this.
  4. PGFWhite

Excuses every week now. It's embarrassing.

5. Bob the slob

Bob the slob Well-Known Member

Starting to sound like Garry and Bob. Needs to go the same way.

6. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

Don't often agree with you Dai but do 100% on this. People around where I was sitting at the match and on the bus were saying more or less the same thing. Sad to say yesterday Leon was slow and looking his age and Carroll as he does too often kept slowing the game down. In my view our midfield should be Ki, Sanches and Mesa.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    swanseaandproud likes this.
  7. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

At the moment, I'd opt for Mesa, Ki & Fer.

Sanches and/or Carroll can come off the bench

8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Opt for who you want in any formation you want and we will still be crap....The club itself needs to change. First the owners need to get real that you can't do yourself justice if you keep selling our best players and you have to have a manager who knows what he is doing......All Clem does is make excuses and that shows he is out of his depth.........We have great support who pay good money and deserve better than the dross served up......

9. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

Don't disagree Dai but we can only play the hand we are dealt until January.....

10. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.

11. swanseaandproud

Poor Poor Clement It's all the players fault again...<doh>

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  12. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Fan entitlement to get not only points but how we play to get those points is a bit overwhelming on here at times . Remember where we are , the Premier League . There's a lot of knee jerking about the team , always without credit given to opponents . 9 new players with less than a year with the team and the biggest worry I have 9 games in is with some of the fan base . What we've accomplished in 7 seasons , without spending anything in the transfer market is nothing less than a true fairy tale frankly . I think Clements and the team will come good by the end of November and will do well from there . If not by the end of November I'll call for change also . Otherwise sack his arse now and maybe we can set a record for most managers in 2 seasons .

13. swanseaandproud

Clem and his team will come good...:emoticon-0140-rofl::emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0136-giggl:emoticon-0136-giggl<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

14. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

He who laughs first usually has a cone on his head :)

15. swanseaandproud

And those who thinks he will come good are blind and stupid <laugh>

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  16. Bob the slob

I understand your sentiment but;
    we are in the Premier League, we spent heavily for a team outside the top 10, we pay very high wages to get our players.
    We should be expecting / demanding performance and points. We are not little Swansea any more. Not having those expectations of high standards is an admission of surrender.
    Why should we give credit to, or in someway have to accept others are better than us? Because it is sporting or reasonable? F*** that, it's not school sports day. I'm a Swansea City supporter and I consider all other teams inferior. I expect us to play well and win. If we lose to a better team then fair enough, but losing to Newcastle (should have walked all over them), Watford (offered nothing), West Ham (were abysmal), Huddersfield (by far the worst team I have seen in the PL) and Leicester (who are so bad they have just sacked their manager but could have had 6 were it not for Fabianski).
    I am not saying we should be winning the league, I am saying that given the time we've been in this league, money spent and experience we should not be subjected to watching gutless, clueless performances.
    9 players in? If a player bought in January hasn't got up to speed with the same manager, same systems, full pre-season and 25+ games to his credit there is something seriously wrong.
    Other teams have new signings performing well what makes us different? (A. Clement)
    There has been no indication that we will improve under Clement this season. He has had been in the best situation of any manager other than Monk - time form January to get to know everything about the club and its players, a full pre-season and by our standards mega bucks to spend - and we are getting worse.
    MY great fear is Britton is going to take over after Christmas.

17. PGFWhite

But where's Mesa???

18. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

We're all wondering that

19. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

20. Bob the slob

Mesa showed dissent / grit (depends on your pint of view) after the Huddersfield game - he was punished to show him who is boss. He was a PE teacher ... need I say more?
    Don't be surprised if Rocky gets loaned out in January if Clement is still here.