1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Support

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Spanish Tiger, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Spanish Tiger

Spanish Tiger Member

Wish you all for and against would shut the f**k up forget whats happening off the pitch and get behind the lads. You are supposed to be fans off the club

when that shirt crosses the line there should be nothing else on your minds except willing City to win.
    fwt a F**cking grip majority of you are supposed to be mature members of society you have yet to show it.

2. Dessie

Dessie Member

Direct this anger at Allam, he's caused this ****ty situation. No one can be blamed for wanting to defend their team.

3. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

Dickhead

4. Spanish Tiger

Spanish Tiger Member

Thats coming from a so called supporter of City a CTWD fan now who is the dickhewad

5. Sir Cheshire Ben

What's a dickhewad?

Can you not see the irony in your initial post? (I highlighted it to help)

Why do you start irrelevant threads telling people to "shut the **** up" & "get a ****ing grip"? Then tell people they should be mature?

Why do you respond to being called a dickhead but are unable to respond to reasoned debate? Is it beyond you & your limited intelligence? (opinion formed based on the standard of the written English & overall poor content of your posts)

Dickhead.

6. Spanish Tiger

Spanish Tiger Member

Cant be Ar**sed talking .chatting to f**king idiots. I have my opinion and it is that you are detremental to the club. with you constant rantings about the name change do us all a favour and F**k off

7. 1MoreAgain

1MoreAgain Well-Known Member

This

8. Sir Cheshire Ben

If you have your opinion substantiate it. Make it clear, answer some questions when your opinion is questioned.

There's only one ****ing idiot, unfortunately he has around a dozen accounts.

9. Spanish Tiger

Spanish Tiger Member

I have one account only Spanish Tiger and when I have to explain myself to no name like yourself I will surreneder all rights to free speech.

10. Spanish Tiger

Spanish Tiger Member

and if you dont like what is said on free speech forums please dont log in and read the quotes now time for your bed school tomorrow.

11. Sir Cheshire Ben

[/QUOTE] Originally Posted by Spanish Tiger
    you will never get that while those ( REAL FANS hahaha) at CTWD are taking breath they see themselves as the ones. to save the club.. Surely they should realise that our history will never fade and they should be proud and go forward with the club and they can then say I was there when we had those times good and bad.
    [/QUOTE]

What does the club need saving from?

We, as in Hull City AFC, nickname The Tigers, are in a period of growth both on & off the pitch. We have reached the final of the FA Cup & qualified for Europe (although this mattered little to the "The Premier League is all that matters" brigade). We finished in our highest ever position last season & have strengthened the team in a positive attempt to improve further. We made a profit of over £8m last year, our income has increased to a level we've never witnessed before. Sponsorship deals have been signed that are in excess of any the club have had before. All achieved as Hull City AFC, nickname The Tigers.

The only thing I see the club need saving from is an owner who has lost sight of reality to such an extent that he has misled, abused, disenfranchised & lied to his long term customer base in an arrogant attempt to sate his narrow minded & short sighted ego. He has let, initially one & now two, petty squabbles (initially refusing to let go of a childish spat with the local council & now he considers his ego to have been dented by the sport's governing body refusing his request to change the club's name for what they consider no valid reason) get in the way of progressing the club further in a mature & responsible fashion.

What are your thoughts regarding why you think CTWD need to save the club?

Any chance of a grown up response?

12. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

What kind of a thread is this but a disgusting tirade?

It serves no purpose

13. Fettis the striker

Fettis the striker Well-Known Member

If you don't like what is shouted at hull city games may I suggest you follow your own ways and **** off !!!

14. Sir Cheshire Ben

You only highlight your lack of intelligence with posts like this, I think we can guess who may be at school tomorrow.

Now, any chance of a reasoned debate regarding your belief that "Hull Tigers" will generate a significant increase in revenue leading to an upturn in fortunes for the club &, more importantly, why you think the club needs saving.

Maybe start by outlining what you think the club need saving from.

15. tigerpants54

tigerpants54 Active Member

I blame CTWD and the allams, your both pathetic, I blame Allam for bringing it all back up again and CTWD for not handling it as a proper group of fans!, its disgusting and quite embarrassing frankly! ....would we all get behind the lads, just like we have for 110 years! and put the passion into the team as much as the name!

16. Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC

Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC Well-Known Member

This what?

17. Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC

Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC Well-Known Member

Calm down, Spanish. What are you talking about?

18. HCAFCHangout

HCAFCHangout Well-Known Member

I meant to press dislike. I hope you dont take my like as full approval

19. Sir Cheshire Ben

"This is another of my accounts"

20. Newland Tiger

Newland Tiger Well-Known Member

I can understand the Allams , what did CTWD do ?