1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Super Frank coming home ?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Naas Blue, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Everton interested in Dogshit to replace Gueye. Not sure if Dogshit is worse than Morata but we got money for him. Do the same for Dogshit and its happy days. Drinkwater who the **** is he1

2. Bullet tooth Tony

After watching ATM murder Real with Costa scoring at will, and mighty fine finishing to boot someone really ****ed up moving him on. Given the circumstances last year, with a top finisher we would have possibly been a lot closer to the top 2.

3. Bullet tooth Tony

Watched the game against RB Salzburg and, it seems, we will not miss Hazard as much as we thought we would. There are a few players, even now after such a short time, seem to be enjoying their football and contributing to the team, and I mean really look up for it. Anyways considering we have been without 4 of our best players, well potentially with some of them and I mean, in this order Kante' RLC Ruuudi and CHO. The Yank looks class by the way. He might be a Yank... But he's our's.

4. BobbyD

BobbyD President

I've taken no notice at all. Its friendlies in pre season. Nice to win but really they are totally meaningless

5. Bullet tooth Tony

Bored.

6. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Late reply, been away. I’m o k with it, he’s very young and a year in German football seems to have improved several English kids. They seem better technically.We look well off for mids and defenders so Ampaduwould have struggled for enough game time. Next year there should be more opportunities for him with Luiz maybedropping down a notch,so Frank has been wise in my opinion