1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunderland AFC in Africa.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Nads, Feb 19, 2011.

1. sunderland afc keroche

we will appreciate everything you will send mate any size we have big boys and medium boys

2. sunderland afc keroche

Sunderland AFC keroche from naivasha coming in Steve Bruce i trust,good signing and many more before the transfers is closed,next season it will be MORE FIRE that s what we say in KENYA i PREDICT NUMBER 6 next season and play in europa

3. jerseymackem

jerseymackem Active Member

The oracle has spoken! :D

4. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

Sita ni moto.

Any more results?

5. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

best of luck with your games as well mate

6. MJEllis77

MJEllis77 Member

Great idea lads - I sent 2 old sunderland shirts to Uganda with a mate who went there. I wasn't expecting anything from it but I ended up seeing a picture of the guy wearing them - we are now contacts on Facebook!! I went to Uganda 2 years ago and you wouldn't believe how popular English shirts are. I even saw an old Middlesbrough away kit circa 'Heritage Hampers!'

7. sunderland afc keroche

this weekend as SAFC signs big names which i believe Steve Bruce will be doing this weekend we travel to our next away game after last weekend postponement due to heave rain in our country,we will win for sure

8. Hieronymus

Hieronymus Member

Interesting. My 24 year old daughter is due to go to Uganda in less than 4 weeks time. She is going to take a couple of our old shirts with her too. She's volunteering for 6 months on a project with women with HIV/AIDS in Nansana. I am worrried about her but am doing the supportive parent thing as I know it will be a brilliant experience and probably change her life forever. Any tips on things on the ground she should know about before she goes?

9. sunderland afc keroche

honestly that's the best thing for people there have been dying day after the day because of AIDS but things have changed a lot there for people have a lot of information about it,in Kenya that's what i do under the hospital called AIC KIJABE MISSION HOSPITAL AND UPEND O VILLAGE IN NAIVASHA Kenya,all i know is she will learn a lot for we have many missionary doing that work in Africa,in fact you should be worried of malaria in Africa more than Hiv/aids,but before they arrive they are given anti malaria drugs and they help,if u have anything u would like to know pliz i can tell you more [email protected]

10. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

11. dougred

dougred New Member

Hi, I'm an Aberdeen supporter working in Equatorial Guinea. I've a mate on the rig who persuaded me to follow the fortunes of Sunderland for a couple of years now. I think this is a great idea and would happily make a donation of some kind. Will there be some way that I could make a cash donation or somewhere I could send a shirt if I bought one direct from the club itself? Best of luck with this project.

12. talcnturnip

talcnturnip Well-Known Member

Should have some more shirts heading your way Keroche not sure about sizes or condition getting them from a mate, few socks and other stuff as well good luck.

13. sunderland afc keroche

yesterday we had a tough game at home we managed to draw nil nil but the opponent decided to steal our balls two of them disappeared,we reported to the office which is running this league we dont know what to do this week,mybe pyshical practice only without ball works,currently we are number three in the table out of 14teams with one two game in hand.

14. sunderland afc keroche

hello i PM u

15. DaveySAFC

DaveySAFC Member

Just trying to **** stir is FCUK. Syd take this post by FCUK out of this thread..

16. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Any form of racism, whether it be first hand or a re-post will not be tolerated, in this thread this has particular significance.

FCUK, i've sent you a PM.

<ok>

17. Norway

Norway Well-Known Member

Went to JJB sports a couple of weeks ago (last trip to UK), was going to buy a Sun'lan top and try to get this Thai woman who lives near here to make some sort of replica's, to send to SAFC Keroche,...Oh crap...they don't have any.
    Anybody else out there with any tops, please send them to Kenya, the address is somewhere further up in this post. Sunderland AFC Keroche should soon have 8 red and white tops. but it seems like there is only Talcnturnip and myself who have send them. when you look at the first few pages of the post, everyone and his brother thought it was a great idea, all were going to send shirts. What happened? It must be like when I got in touch with the echo, who wanted to talk to someone local. it was all going to ratshit 'cos noone even bothered replying until BB got involved and talked to the echo before it all went blank, but at least he tried.
    Come on guys the team needs at least two more shirts, it's not a lot to ask. To get off your arse and send your old top to a team that's got nowt. It will be an amazing feeling once youv'e done it. you will have helped many people who are much much worse off than yourselves.
    I feel like a preacher on a soapbox here. But it's something that unfortunately gets right up my nose......people promising things then ignoring the promise. Why bother, why give someone the expectation, then let it all fade away. would have been better to have said nowt in the first place, or was it just to get your threepenneth in print? Sad!

18. Makemstine Roger

WELL DONE NORWAY Im due to go within the next few months but ill be bringing shin pads socks shorts balls etc, but these guys really need our help to see the commitment and then realize what they have it makes you want to cry come on guys did deep please its a pittance to send a shirt, and just think the first club in Kenya nay Africa playing in the Sunderland kit. Please please please keep these promises made lads, for one shirt to send its about a fiver come on lads.

19. Norway

Norway Well-Known Member

I've got 25 footballs-used, three pair of boots and some other stuff, just waiting to be sent. Can't post it cos it cost's a kings ransome, well the last lot did, to post fron Norway.
    A bit frustrated with shipping companies TBH hence the rant above, just got in from work, and calming down a bit with the help of some amber liquid.
    Still trying to find a shipping agent,who will deliver it. I would probably pay for the postage but it's Paul at the other end who still has to shell out to get it from the PO., and god knows how much that will be. Good luck with yr trip, wish I was going too. say hello from me.

20. Makemstine Roger

Think the best way would be to ask Paul to ask his Kenyan friends on facebook if any are going home could they take them, i know of 2 in Norway, as for Sunderland wouldn't be surprised if their were a few in the area recon its worth a try pm or facebook him. chin up mate we will get there bye for now roger.