1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunderland AFC in Africa.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Nads, Feb 19, 2011.

1. sunderland afc keroche

things that makes us proud of sunder land is with all the injuries they have in their team the fight to the death and makes sure that they get three points,like on Sunday we knew for sure they will beat bolton

2. Norway

Norway Well-Known Member

Just wish I had your optimism. What about wolves on Saturday? could put a bet on this.

3. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Thanks Keroche hope we beat Wolves this weekend, with luck i really hope the lads here can help more for you and your team, we just need a bit more commitment on this side, pleased to hear about your teams win.

4. Ballin' Boy

Ballin' Boy Member

Hi all. So, I've been feeling rather helpless, but I've been in touch with SAFC Keroche, and he's told me the club took a loan and is under a bit of pressure to pay it back, so I'm going to help clear the debt, as I think it's important the club is run debt-free. I hope we get more kit, they'd go a long way, and the team start playing in a new league on the 22nd.

5. sunderland afc keroche

yep whats ballin is saying is true,we had to register for the district league which will start on 22may,3000kenyashillings,that's about 30euros,identification card every player had to give 1euro and the team must have 22 players so those are 2200kenya shillings or 22 euros,the team as i told you is that no one is employed and roger Amsterdam can be my witness we have jobless youth in our team,school boys,and rehabilitated drug addict so its hell for me and my brother Phillip and our captain Joseph we talked with a friend and he sorted us out but at the moment he is in our neck....to make the matter worse every team have to pay for the referee every time they have home match so we talked with organizers and told them to consider us by not giving us home games in the first three or two weeks so that we can clear some debt and also try to look for help somewhere,i want to thanks BALLIN BOY for the support he have given us,as we continues we are talking to someone and see if he can be offering transport for the team during the away games and i have an appointment on Sunday,about uniforms every team is supposed to have atleast two or three full uniform so i think i will dig my pocket fo now and buy some second hard socks before those who have promised have sent the gears,bout sunderland we will win 4 nil against wolves thats am sure,friends we are still waiting for help and things looks bright for us thanks

6. sunderland afc keroche

@norway i can assure you we will beat wolves if not four goals maybe five but not less than three

7. sunderland afc keroche

if ballin can tell you guy how hard life is here in Kenya especially for youth,with no employment,corruption,drugs,crime and lack of opportunities i remember asking Amsterdam roger when he visited kenya few years ago,why is it that in those countries like Britain,USA,if u dream to be a footballer for sure u will if u are serious,if u dream to be a soldier,doctor you will be one day,but in kenya thats different,i used to run when i was in secondary school,i am physically fit,strong but what failed me to be a soldier is my height,they told me i am two inches shorter,this is what many youths are going through,you have to bribe your way,i was with roger amsterdam when a police stopped the car we were traveling in we spent 20 minute waiting for the driver to negotiate his freedom,he has to bribe the cop,many youths are in prison,others are useless in society thugs,drug dealers,murder etc,we have tried to get out of that but when you friend sent us some uniforms we have to pay for them again,and this time double or triple when we go to the organization which runs soccer we have to pay all the amount like the one i have told you,with the current situation economically only few teams will make it but with your helps no matter how small or big it is we will make it,i once read somewhere that john mensah used to ask for loan from friend so he can catch a bus and go for a training,he went through hell but at the moment with all the friend who helped him he decided to give back to the community by starting a football academy at his homeland

8. sunderland afc keroche

SAFC Keroche the team is training hard

9. sunderland afc keroche

SAFC Keroche starting a major league on 22nd may.............and we are stil waiting for the white and red kits to use in the entire league!

10. Norway

Norway Well-Known Member

Ok guys you read it, SAFC Keroche is starting a big league on 22nd May. ALL of your promises to send shirts shorts boots etc, have acheived exactly FA. It's so easy to send a post saying "Ive got a shirt" then do nowt! Come on guys get of your arses stick the shirt shorts wharever in a strong envelope get down to the post office and stick it in the mail.
    It's not difficult is it? Is it? Loads of us have said they would send something, but no-one has! Look at yourselves, 10 minutes of your time, could give a lot of fun and football to these kids who often walk 10-15k just to get to a ground before they even play.
    Talked to MackemMuffdiver , and it seems at the mo, as if the Echo thread has petered out.

All you have to do is send your envelope / parcel to:
    PAUL KARANJA
    C/O saint FRANCIS XAVIER CATHOLIC CHURCH
    PO BOX 20117 1919
    NAIVASHA KENYA

Mark it as second hand or used clothing.

COME ON GUYS make them proud.

11. sunderland afc keroche

Kenyan coming how nice will it be to beat west ham and get those red and white kits

12. sunderland afc keroche

13. Norway

Norway Well-Known Member

Sorry mate, was waiting for some boots that I was promised, then have been away, now I'm offshore. As soon as I get back, I'll box up what I have and get it sent off, You should have it in about 3 weeks, hopefully.
    The boots still hadn't turned up before I came out to the North Sea.

14. Makemstine Roger

Makemstine Roger Well-Known Member

Keroche please be patient, no one as yet wants to take up the Sunderland side of the organisation,, however a lot of guys understand your plight and will help, I hope with all my heart that this project fulfills its ambition to help there. I do think a new thread buy you rather than adding to this one, will help focus peoples minds more.

Reading how your guys are doing and a few pics on new threads would be most welcome, hope all comes good soon mate.

15. talcnturnip

talcnturnip Well-Known Member

Sorry for the delay mate but will send some stuff Monday. Was going to do it last week just couldn't get home in time to catch the post, hopefully should get a couple of shirts off my mate and our boy hope these lads are big mind they might get swamped in these shirts.

16. blackcatsteve

blackcatsteve Well-Known Member

was wondering when these pricks woud show up, it will be nike trainers next.

17. sunderland afc keroche

another wonderful result for Sunderland AFC keroche beating Green park 3-1 now we are second in the table and we also have the top scorer Francis irungu with four goals in three game we hope to continue with the winning and we know its possible to win the first tens games in a row,thanks for all the support

18. sunderland afc keroche

this Sunday our forth game will be way to a flower farm called moredat farm around lake naivasha as we have promised our fans and friend we will take the three point home

19. sunderland afc keroche

we have just received three beautiful sunder land afc top i just cant say how happy the team is sooo happy i hope to email some players will be wearing those kits thanks all those who have help us,the kits are a black keepers top,and two red and white one with 666 behind thanks alot friends

20. talcnturnip

talcnturnip Well-Known Member

Wasn't sure about the 666 one mate what with the God squad being involved hopefully I can get a few more to you what sizes are best?