1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Sundays Protest

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Miketyson2007, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

Truly awful protest ...waste of time ...Endgame ...erm yeah

2. Sat In Greenwich

Sat In Greenwich Well-Known Member

my experience of todays protest would probably sum up our support at the moment - apathetic.

i had hospitality tickets today. had to pick them up from the west stand. obviously with a protest going on i couldnt get in there. not that i minded, i'd have happily have waited till kick off.

but today, i had my 3 y old boy with me. thought we'd get away from the women for a few hours. i asked at the players entrance if i gave them my id they could go grab my tickets. the security guard slammed the door after saying "no, cant help you, go round the front" - ignoring the obvious.

to which i thought "f*ck you, you c*nt. if that's your attitude then it's not just the owner driving people away". we seemed to have employed absolute jobsworths. the sort with no spine. when they have to cut back on staff next year because of lower ST sales, i hope that toothless pr1ck is shown the door first.

i didnt mind missing the match. we went home after the protest. didnt check the score till gone 4 ish.

3. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

You can tell CARD is rattled by the negative feedback they have had today.

Ben Hayes has already been onto CL three times since, to claim that today's protests were a success.

They were an arse clenching embarrassment,

Hayes & Everitt Out.

4. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

If he's actually claiming them to be a success then he's sounding like Meire. Refusal to believe the awful job being done - whether through arrogance or denial, I have no idea.

5. User deleted as requested

I love the way Everitt & Hayes (CARD) have moved the goalposts since the flop.

It was never about bustling Meier up in the Directors Box. It was a huge bluff to get them to waste money on police and stewards.

Only many fans eased £28 as well.

6. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

If it was about stewarding costs then they've lied to good, honest charlton fans who went with the best intentions.

Let me know if this is confirmed please.

Crack Addick likes this.
  7. User deleted as requested

8. Slackbladder

Slackbladder Well-Known Member

Hayes is nothing to do with CARD.

Really disappointed with today's organisation and planning. Plenty of time to think of and agree an action in the West Stand, with many supporters ready to act en masse in support of the protest.

To find out it was chucking some fake paper season tickets about was not only a let down, but for me a feeling of being conned into attending after buying four tickets for a home game for the first time this season.

Time to get nasty and only the B20 are willing and prepared to push things that way. That has to be in Belgium as has been proved right from the first visit back in Feb 2016.

Crack Addick and ForestHillBilly like this.
  9. ForestHillBilly

ForestHillBilly Well-Known Member

On the positive side, the hatred for the regime is pretty unanimous, everyone stood up for the If You Want Them Out song. There was no dissent at all in any part of the ground that I could see. And that was nothing to do with CARD, who are now discredited by their underhand tactics.