1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daily Racing Thread Sunday 20th. September 2020

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by attivo, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Sir Barney Chuckles

Sir Barney Chuckles Who Dares Wins

Disappointed to see that Duffle Coat doesn't go. Was looking forward to seeing him back on the track.

Meanwhile, I see that Fussil Raffles is set to make his fencing bow on Friday. That's an interesting entry...

2. Grade One

Grade One Well-Known Member

Brilliant

You often find though in Hong Kong either he or Zac Purton dominate the cards with one or the other riding trebles at will..but they both ride most of the favourites though

3. smokethedeadbadger

smokethedeadbadger Well-Known Member

I haven't bet on it since our racing has been back but before I just did Moreira/Teetan/Purton. Small stakes forecast and tricasts

Grade One likes this.
  4. Sir Barney Chuckles

Sir Barney Chuckles Who Dares Wins

After his debut success, over fences at Uttoxeter, is it a tad early to link Fussil Raffles’ name with the ‘Meghan Markle’???

Perhaps, as the yard have one in the market six times shorter and his trainer, the forum’s pin-up and idol, Lieutenant Henderson, has hinted that over the big un’s Fussil Raffles may be best suited to 20 furlongs. To balance this up though the betting jungle is merely opinions not fact…FACT and until he proves otherwise all the horses best form is at the minimum trip.

By the way, re Duffle Coat, the form of his debut run over timber was boosted earlier today when the horse he beat into 3rd, that day (and by a whopping 13 lengths to boot), won earlier on at Punchestown by some 6.5 lengths. Duffle Coat may run at Gowran on Saturday and it remains a 50/1 shot that he triumphs in the old Triumph.

OddDog likes this.