1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Summer 2016 Transfer Rumours - In

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cottager58, May 4, 2016.

1. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more, on both, Cookie. Unfortunately as mentioned above there's a blip with Odoi and the rumours are that Newcastle are going to pounce on Hanley.

Why can't life with Fulham be simple?

2. Cottager58

One that slipped under the radar - literally, and in ever sense since he's been swooped up by Sheffield United. He being Jack O'Connell a 22yr old centre back from Brentford.

please log in to view this image

We were apparently interested in the scouser but didn't follow it through. Big lad, but a small fee (£300k ish).

3. kunye

kunye Well-Known Member

There is talent at Brentford
    choices in order
    Jake Bidwell
    Maxime Colin
    Alan Judge first 2 proven full backs third speedy winger
    How much the lot no more than 6 / 8 mil surely that is not going to break the bank,

4. Cottager58

Could be a good news weekend. Dutch papers are saying Denis Odoi has chosen us over Gent and will be signing today (or tomorrow).

Source: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/923/Sport/article/detail/2791152/2016/07/09/Odoi-kiest-voor-Fulham.dhtml

And .. elsewhere stories say we are doing a straight swap of Jazz Richards for Scott Malone of Cardiff. Again the deal(s) expected to be done over the next two days.

The 25yr old joined Cardiff from Millwall and has 1 year left on his contract. Last season he played in 36 League games (5 of them as sub). The only issue seems to be consistency; plays a blinder one week and a mare the next.

A confirmed LB, which is presumably why we're going for him - with Odoi at RB.

5. kunye

kunye Well-Known Member

One we should be watching is Tavernier of Rangers who has stalled on a new contract
    Right pacy full back 24 who scored 15 last season

6. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

Reports on Twitter saying Odoi has signed sealed and delivered just waiting for conformation on the official site.
    Secondly Faurlin is on trial after being released by QPR, my Rangers mate is distraught he can't believe they have retained Henry but let Faurlin go, he is a big fan. Faurlin obviously had the bad knee injury a few seasons ago but before that he was quality.
    Thirdly the rumours of Richards being swapped for Malone would be solid I have never rated Jazz where as Malone I was suggesting as a potential signing when he was still at Millwall has always caught my eye when I have seen him play.

7. FulhamIreland

FulhamIreland Well-Known Member

Faurlin was definitely at the match today so I expect that one to go through. Good signing if he can stay fit.

8. Cottager58

As you'll recall we had a hot and cold affair with Kevin MacDonald of Wolves last summer transfer window, I banged my drum for him then and have regularly bemoaned us not signing him since. And ... now, we are yet again being listed as going for him.

Never say never, so a massive yes please!

9. Fabulous Fabio

Fabulous Fabio Well-Known Member

Apparently the deal for McDonald is just about done, fee agreed and talks at an advanced stage with the player. This one seems to have came from nowhere and happened quite quick, I know we were interested in him last season but the first i had heard of our interest this year was from Cottagers post above. Surely not, a fulham transfer without any problems????

10. Cottager58

According to today's Sun we've had a bid rejected for Derby's defensive midfielder Jeff Hendrick

Now that would be a seriously good transfer and not only because the 24yr old had a great Euro 2016 with Ireland.

11. Cottager58

Not looking good. We apparently had a £3m bid turned down and now The Mirror are saying that Derby have rejected a £3.5m bid from Burnley.

12. kunye

kunye Well-Known Member

Lets not "flaf" about 4mil should do it this guy is good

Cottager58 likes this.
  13. FulhamIreland

FulhamIreland Well-Known Member

As much as I'd love that one to happen, I can't for the life of me see us pulling this one off. There will be Premier League clubs sniffing about.

14. Cottager58

Apparently Tom Delaney has a 4m euros release clause in his contract. You'd have thought, if we were serious we'd get right in there.

Source: http://www.haberz.net/spor-haberler...serdar-azizden-sonra-delaney-savasi-7864.html

15. Cookie-6262

Anyone else getting nervous at how quiet things have gone??? I was hoping for three in this week..... Odoi, Macdonald and Malone and was sure Odoi was going to be confirmed yesterday. If it's another quiet day I will become a little worried. Let's get those three in, Bamford on Loan and give Blackburn the £5 million they want for Hanley and get on with the season. Simples.

Cottager58 likes this.
  16. kunye

kunye Well-Known Member

An hour or so ago the latest from MP is that Scott Malone of Cardiff will be having a medical there..
    Anyone know anything about him

17. Cottager58

"The 25yr old joined Cardiff from Millwall and has 1 year left on his contract. Last season he played in 36 League games (5 of them as sub). The only issue seems to be consistency; plays a blinder one week and a mare the next.

A confirmed LB, which is presumably why we're going for him - with Odoi at RB."

18. kunye

kunye Well-Known Member

My preference still Bidwell of Brenford

19. Cookie-6262

Bidwell has signed for QPR last week and I also would have preferred him but I also like Malone. Malone doesn't seemed to be liked by Cardiff fans though he did start 31 games in a team who narrowly missed the play offs. When he was at Millwall a few seasons ago he impressed me on the occasions I saw him, I remember mentioning at the time that Malone and Lee Martin would be the only two players that would interest me from Millwall.

20. Cottager58

Here we go again. According to the local paper Sheffield Wednesday have picked up on the fact that MacDonald could be available and "thrown their hand in".

Source: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...ulham-face-fight-sheffield-wednesday-11602172

Interesting that they point out, when we failed to get MacDonald last summer we plumped for Matilla as the fall back.