1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Suarez

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Matthew Bound Still Lurks, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Matthew Bound Still Lurks Well-Known Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23428419.
    50 million for a want away player , I'd sell although I'd be pretty peeved if he stayed in this country after all the media witch hunt (not undeserved ), supposedly one of the reason why he wants to go ,

2. The Union Jack - RIP Bessian

I actually feel a bit sorry for Liverpool here because say what you want about him but you can't deny he's a brilliant player. Liverpool have staunchly supported him throughout his time whether he was in the wrong or not (apart from bitegate) and they can justly be aggrieved that he wants to leave them for another club in country where the media have initiated a crusade against him. Either he should stay at Liverpool or go abroad.

Also notice how fans of other clubs said they wouldn't have him near their team but suddenly when he's linked to their team they are suddenly seeing the advantage of having a world class striker on their team.

My final point is that if Cavani is worth 55m then Suarez is definitely worth more than that but the money involved is still immoral.

Rant over! :steam:

3. Yankee_Jack

Yankee_Jack Well-Known Member

It's a lot of money, too much perhaps, but Suarez is the goal scoring creative forward all teams wish they had.

4. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Let's not forget that Kenny Daglish lost his job over this fcukwit. Quite frankly, I'd let the sod rot in the reserves. The media treatment that he receives has been brought on by his thuggish and blatant cheating attitude, only to now go and stab the club and fans in the back, after the unquestionable public support they have given him.

5. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

I have no sympathy for Liverpool over this. The guy is simply not nice - a bad egg if you will. They stood by him - very foolishly in my opinion and now they are getting their just rewards.
    I have to question why Arsenal think he will suddenly stop being what he is if they sign him ? The first time I heard of Suarez was because of his cheating in the World Cup against Ghana. Nothing has changed about him since then. A good player - yes, but so ****ing what ?

6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I would sign him if we could afford him, I think liverpool should take the money and run if the player wants away, Brendan can get another for less than half the price with his contacts in europe but if he says no then suarez will have no choice than to see his contract out....I personally don't like keeping anyone if they want out but im not brendan....

7. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

He might be able to get another player, but he would be nowhere near the level of Suarez, as all these players are either playing Champions League football, or for Spurs.

8. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Not for me ,with his disciplinary record so shocking & the bad news that goes with him he's more trouble than he's worth,thats a lot of money for not a lot of game time

9. swanseaandproud

top scorer what you on about..<laugh> I would sign him in an instant, why do these big team want him??? because he is the business, I hope arsenal sign him as he will fit in a treat...£40 million plus a quid...<laugh>

10. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

No no no. In fantasy world I'd be embarassed and upset if Suarez came to Swansea. To me he is a cheat and a racist. I still have trouble dealing with the fact that Leon Knight was ever involved with us and Suarez is worse.
    I just couldn't stomach it.
    Suarez is a great player - and Hitler was fantastic public speaker.

11. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Spot on Stereo <ok>

12. Ffsdon'tpassittohim

Ffsdon'tpassittohim Well-Known Member

Stereo no arguments from me on that, but it must hurt the loserpool that their no.1 goalscorer wants away, they don't seem to be an attractive big club anymore do they ? Or is it Brenda ?

13. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

Perhaps paying him £ 100, 000 a week then watch him sit on the bench because of another misdemeanour floats your boat but not mine .

14. swanseaandproud

now now dont go overboard, other players have done worse than him but are not as famous or as good, he will always attract publicity because who he is and fans like to pick on him because he is that good and he dont play for them....george best was an idiot but everyone wanted him to play for them for example...

15. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

George Best never cheated every game or bit somebody <ok>

16. Master Yoda

Master Yoda Well-Known Member

Reports of Bernard and Soldado as targets.

Doubt we shall get either.

Largely agree with all the posts about Suarez here. If only he had the mentality of Carragher.

17. swanseaandproud

george best did worse for bringing his club into disrepute, you cant say that best was any better....

18. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

he seems to have the mentality of a gnat, gr8 player but a bit odd

19. Matthew Bound Still Lurks

I'm pretty calm about the whole thing as it's pretty academic that we won't be signing him and when was George Best mentioned ?. you can pick him for your dream team if you want but not for me thanks .

20. BBFs Unpopular View

BBFs Unpopular View Well-Known Member

But we got Suarez with no CL football<whistle> Cough 'Bull****' cough

Some of the xenophobic twattery on this thread full of fail <doh> Suarez wouldn't wipe his arse with a Swans shirt so I doubt he cares that a few xenophobes don't want him to join swans.

And the Hitler comparison from someone who sits on their arse judging someone who puts in a shift every day every week to become one of the best in the world. Funny how a few months can correct some stupid ignorant opinions. You all lie and cheat, but footballers must not do it in a game<doh>

Good to see this season has given you lot a reality check as to how good your team and manager actually are after your honeymoon for 3\4 of last season. Bang average and hardly any better than Cardiff. Brendan's not doing to bad eh it must all be down to Martinez that Liverpool are doing well<laugh>