1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Suarez Transfer News.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by goonercymraeg, Jul 24, 2013.

?

Which should leave Arsenal for good>?

Poll closed Oct 18, 2013.
  1. Arsene Wenger

50.0%
  2. Stan Kroenke

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arsenal87

Arsenal87 Well-Known Member

And even with all those failures, we will still end above you as we usually do, just wait and see.

LOL it's funny how you stupid inbreds are actually happy with your signings, if Wenger signed the players you bought, I don't think any Arsenal fan would be pleased. The players you signed are just the type of players to continue Liverpool's position as 7-8th placed team behind Everton.

2. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

You'll walk over Fenerbache will you?

3. Arsenal87

It's what they usually do every season, don't be too hard on them, they support a **** mid-team table club that ends up 7th or 8th, and just got overtaken by Everton too, that'd be hard on anyone. Plus the fact that United have also blown them out of the water as the most successful club in England hurts them too, for long periods of time these inbreds have clinged to their history to mask their failures, what is it? 21 years without a league title? And United then took that down the hole, though that still doesn't stop these inbreds going on about history 24-7, because you know, that's what Liverpool are, history, a bunch of has beens, :-D.

4. Enricky.

Enricky. Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yeh but after we get back into the CL, we actually aim to push further on, you however are happy to just get 4th and then do fuuuuuckkkk allll! When you lot were talking about signing Suarez, a lot of people pointed out that we have American owners and they will always go for the cash, but I think this is the cash for you, get 4th every season, make a shed load of money from it and NOT spend any at the end of the season. Bet you're owners are having a right laugh, you mugs <laugh>

5. Arsenal87

At least we have a chance, what do you have, ;-), oh that's right! ZERO chance, and just bitterness hoping to watch Arsenal lose, haha, you mother ****ers ain't even on channel 5!

6. Jürgenmeiʃter

Your not even biggest team in London?

7. Enricky.

Forum Moderator

Far from it, Chelsea are top dogs and Spurs are catching up fast.

8. Jürgenmeiʃter

I personally dont give a **** if you win, doesnt worry me at all

You've such this amazing european pedigree please tell why no one wants to pull your shirt on?

9. Arsenal87

Hate to break it to you son, you ain't never getting back into the CL with this **** team of yours, along with these new **** signings you have, so you can keep dreaming, you dumb ****s couldn't even make it into the Europa! That's where you should concentrate first, try making to Europa.

And no, I'm not happy with just getting 4th, which in fact, is your grand aim. For Liverpool now, you wish you could end in the top 4, I like how you try to put down Arsenal for consistently ending in the top 4, which is something your club dream of, if it's something to be mocked, why can't your club do it now, and instead, consistently finish mid-table?

Man you scousers are some dumb mother ****ers! I guess being inbred doesn't help either, when your sister is in fact your mother.

10. Arsenal87

Whether anyone wants to put our shirt on or not, we still consistently finish above you, which is all that matters ;-). For all your big boy talk, your a midtable club that ended below Everton, ;-). And the summer transfer isn't over, so you would look like a good **** if we do make signings, ;-). But you're a stupid Liverpool fan, so this is expected from you.

11. Arsenal87

No shame in lagging behind Chelsea with their vast resources, what's your excuse for ending below Everton, ;-).

12. Arsenal87

What we can say about Spurs, is that they have overtaken you, ;-), hehe, forget about catching with Arsenal, they've overtaken your **** club. ;-), hehe dumb scouse ****s, you dumb motherfuckers don't see what you write do you, trying to put Arsenal down, but only put your own club down, hehe, youzeeeeeeee are one dumb MOTHER ****ER man!

13. Jürgenmeiʃter

Mingolet, Toure immediately spring to mind of two players you could do with

You also have a very strange avatar pic by the way. You are on the right site yeah? You certainly dont seem to know a lot about football either so just wondered

14. Arsenal87

Anyways, it's been fun you inbreded scouse ****s, I'm going to get my dinner, you guys can enjoy being a 7th placed team, also remember scousers, your sister is not a suitable woman for sex, or marriage, okay?

And also let me just say again, YOUZEEEEEEEEEE ARE SOME DUMB MOTHER ****ERS! :-D

15. Magic Ted

Magic Ted Talulah

That's it lad, get it all out of your system. Go to your happy place mate, visualise white beaches, beautiful clear water, and a nice European cup sitting there in the sand, reach for the cup, grasp the cup, it feels so real doesn't it? And who's that, off in the distance! It's Higuain! But who is he carrying? It's Wenger! In a thong with £ notes glued to his nipples! Just stay calm mate, everything is going to be ok I promise. <ok>

16. TheOXOCube:5pur2

TheOXOCube:5pur2 Pride of North London

I leave for 30 minutes and A87 has roasted the Scousers. Our views may differ on the team but nothing brings us together like dealing with retarded WUMs for lesser teams <ok>

17. Jürgenmeiʃter

So just result to thick insults when you dont know what else to say

JA 606 Arsenal page might be your level, ta ra x

18. Enricky.

Forum Moderator

So you can honestly say we are NEVER getting back into the CL? What thick **** would say such a thing, who can know what will happen in ten years time, no ****ing one dip ****. You can't slag our players when you haven't seen our new signings play enough to even judge them.

Try signing some mother ****ing quality and you might actually challenge for the title, actually no, infact just sign some mother ****ing players so you Gooners can finally shut the **** up.

19. TheOXOCube:5pur2

TheOXOCube:5pur2 Pride of North London

You come in, try to take the piss, get roasted, and are trying to take the high moral ground. Scousers <rofl>

20. Enricky.

Forum Moderator

Roasted? Yeh course mate <laugh>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.