1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Suarez Transfer News.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by goonercymraeg, Jul 24, 2013.

?

Which should leave Arsenal for good>?

Poll closed Oct 18, 2013.
  1. Arsene Wenger

50.0%
  2. Stan Kroenke

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

Can people please post any comments about Arsenal's atempts to sign Luis Suarez here.This is so other threads will not get clogged up with posts about Suarez.

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I'll give you lot credit for not wumming at the moment even Batmoanu has been tidy enough on our board. I think most of us are just sick of the situation and just want an end to it.

IMO we should not sell him to any PL unless it is a crazy offer, if he wants to go then he has to put in a transfer request and we'll accept offers from clubs abroad.

Would you lot really want someone who has acted the way he has and even though his club has backed him he is willing to walk away and **** on the fans? If you get him and Citeh come in for him next season he'll be off again.

3. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

I would hope as Arsenal fans we don't turn our attempts to buy Suarez into a wumfest.We certainly haven't liked it when our players have been transfered over the last few years

4. Mantis

Mantis Well-Known Member

We felt the same way about RVP. I keep bringing up that situation because it's another example of a player extorting the club in order to manipulate a move. I'm sorry to disappoint but I don't think Madrid are interested in Suarez. Same with RVP, we would have flogged him abroad if we had had the opportunity. He wanted Man U. Suarez wants Arsenal, I believe. We'll know more in the coming days. There is still time for things to change.

5. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

It's dragged on too long, the club need to stand firm or name their price.

6. Batmoanu

Batmoanu Member

Nothing Suarez does this Summer will change my thoughts on him.

He is a ****, a massive **** in fact, perhaps a bigger **** than John Terry. Basically, my opinion of him cannot sink any lower than it already is. But the truth is we need him. Especially with Higuain no longer an option and Rooney looking Chelsea bound. We need him more than we have ever needed a specific player, in the last 5 years at least, anyway.

I don't care if he starts acting a prat and starts treating us like **** next Summer. We need to make a statement now, we need to be put back on the map and players of other clubs will sit up and take notice of us if we break the bank for a player like Suarez.

As for the WUMming, well we have been there and seen it all with RVP. I would never blame an LFC fan for being bitter about him and I wouldn't take the piss out of them either because I know how unpleasant the feeling is.

7. Jamrag

Jamrag Well-Known Member

I approve most of this post. I just don't think Suarez is quite as bad as the press makes him out to be.

At least I hope he isn't :p

8. If he can't sink any lower in your opinion then surely him joining you this summer can only improve your thoughts of him :huh:

9. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

Time for Arsenal to make a statement with a transfer rather than whats in our bank balance. We aren't a bloody accountancy firm, we are a football club!

10. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

He's just saying it's time for Arsenal to move out from the shadows and aim for the top again. We have the money and it's time to show some intent.

11. theevilreddevil

theevilreddevil Well-Known Member

Gotta love that new TV rights deal

12. The Zlatan

The Zlatan Well-Known Member

Might as well just say 6th because there's no way in hell they are overtaking Tottenham either, then again there's still Everton to jump over which I imagine won't be an easy task. In terms of points the gap will be increased by another 10 or so I'd say.

No, he's going. He'll get his way in the end.

13. I know what he's saying but thought the bits I highlighted were slightly contraditary <ok>

14. enigma

enigma Well-Known Member

Comedy gold over on the pool board, sum nutter is claiming they should report us to the FA as we must have spoken to his representative, if we knew he had a clause for 40 million. Lets forget the fact it has been in every news paper in the country for the last 6 weeks <doh>

15. I think you need to read that properly. That or report it properly <doh>

16. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

You should visit more often, there's nothing unusual about the posts on the board today everyone is just chatting about it. We're always like that. <laugh>

17. Batmoanu

Batmoanu Member

No, he is still a **** whether he joins us or not.

18. The Zlatan

The Zlatan Well-Known Member

I would like to visit.

19. goonercymraeg

goonercymraeg Amnesia
    Forum Moderator

You're going to have to go down on your knees and do some serious arse-licking to the LFC mods then ;)

20. enigma

enigma Well-Known Member

I read it fully, then one of your own posters pointed out that it was in the news papers for weeks before hand, and said nutter claimed that you should report us anyway because we were disrespectful to Liverpool <doh>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.