1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stuffed The Bolton

Discussion in 'Wigan' started by fromthestands, Feb 12, 2012.

1. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

A fantastic win buy the latics at the Reebok when we put 2 past bolton from Gary Caldwell no less james McArthur.could`nt understand the yellow that Mr Webb gave to di santo and don`t think he did as well anyway with them scoreing one back it was another nail biter come the end of the game but hopefull when the lads return from there warm weather training luck so and so`s thay`l still be in that kind of form. can i also say there was no need for that kind of trouble from those so called latics fans anyway like i say good win from us. :smile:

2. Tom_BCFC

Tom_BCFC Billy Bibbit
    Forum Moderator

I heard a bit about that something to do with setting flares off, and a few scuffles with the stewards/ police.

Although still bottom the table looks at lot nicer only being 2 points between 20th and 16th place, gives us a better chance of survival, we shouldnt be in there as we have so many chances to win games but just can't score enough goals

3. fromthestands

fromthestands Member

The idiots who caused the trouble at the game have got themselves banned from the D.W. till the people upstairs say other wise but with our crowd average i think that will be sooner than later. Anyway if we do the villa with at least 2 goals that for me will defanatly be the road to the Great Escape. :emoticon-0100-smile