1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Stoke Away

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by StanDMan, Sep 20, 2017.

1. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I've given you a hard time of late but you don't help yourself with posts like this.

Wanting Cesc to fail so you can achieve some sort of points scoring on here is shocking.

Plus you are completely missing the fact that it was cesc's brilliant pass that enabled the dave assist and morata goal to happen. The hardest part in that move to execute was cesc's part in it but he doesn't get the assist because he was a move back.

Conversely, Courtois got an assist in our C.L game for rolling the ball out to Zappacosta - who then ran 2/3rds of the pitch and mishit it into the top corner!! Stats don't always tell the whole picture.

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  2. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Wow, ridiculous how you twist my words <doh>

I don't want Cescy to fail. I state Cescy will make us fail. Conte agrees(d) with me. That is all matters ultimately. I dont have time for your constant nagging. Move on.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  3. chelsea - over 100 years of history

So because Conte didn't start Cesc in one game, then suddenly he agrees with your views on the player.....riiigggghhhtttt.....

Bottom line is when any of the players you don't like (Cahill, Alonso, Fabregas) make a mistake or have a bad game, you're all over it on here but don't extend that same level of scrutiny to other players. So to that extent, it comes across as trying to be seen to be right to the detriment of wanting the team as a whole to do well.

For someone who openly said he hoped we lost a game last week, I'm amazed you're so bothered about seeing us fail....<laugh>