1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stewart Milne

Discussion in 'Aberdeen' started by Go G YellowScreen, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Go G YellowScreen

Go G YellowScreen Well-Known Member

Gotta be honest, always thought he was a bit of a ****er. However, he's gone up in my estimation in the past couple of weeks and even more so after issuing today's statement:

<ok>

2. RAVENBLACK

RAVENBLACK Well-Known Member

It's all about integrity and Rangers have been caught with their pants down excreting all over Scottish Football and HMRC.

Third Division is lenient to be honest. They should be chucked out the cheating scumbags.

**** 'em and **** 'em hard.

3. Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic Well-Known Member

It was pretty good, wasn't it? He's slowly starting to rise in my estimation, as well. Cometh the hour....

I'm pretty happy with Aberdeen at the moment, they've recovered well and seem to be playing it pretty straight. That this may change at any moment, however, tends to keep me fretting and suspicious. Is Stewart Milne an honourable man? I really have no idea. I can only hope so.

I think I read somewhere that Milney is meant to be making an "important" announcement today, following the meeting (and vote?) of the SPL chairmen. If he mentions forming a breakaway league and telling the SFA and SPL to get stuffed, I'll very likely do a sex mistake in my trousers.

I get ahead of myself.

I'm starting to wonder where Celtic are in all of this? I hope they weren't in any way behind the vaguely threatening document distributed to the clubs. That would be disappointing, to put it very, very mildly. I don't know anything about Eric Riley - I think that's his name - so can't really judge his sense of morality. I have such nagging fears about the immorality of Peter Lawwell and the Celtic hierarchy and, by seeming extension, the club at large, though, that I hardly dare hope for something good. Those people (on the Rangerstaxcase blog) who claim to be in the know, however, seem to suggest that Celtic will do the "right" thing. I'm reluctantly happy to take that on trust, I suppose, as they seem to have been pretty much on the money with most things to date. Nervy times.

(Oh, and Maybe Rod Petrie has disgraced himself by being involved in the document of doom? That would be a crusher.)

4. Psychosomatic

Psychosomatic Well-Known Member

Shut your face.

Very, very good statement from Celtic yesterday.