1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stay or Go

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by brb, Feb 24, 2021.

1. brb

brb CR250

Is Steve Evans contract up this season?

I won't add a poll, just a few words will do.

please log in to view this image

2. alwaysright

alwaysright @ Very Angry Camel

ok - brb, just for you -
    '' Once upon a time there were three little pigs - are you asleep yet?''
    I actually don't know the answer to your question. If the original contract hasn't been extended, I'd be surprised if it didn't end in the summer.

Realistically, nothing will change whomsoever is the manager -- the budget will always dictate the (lack of) quality of player recruitment...... and I fear that the budget will be even smaller next season --- with so many inept performances available for the little money paid for ifollow - do you seriously think that people will be forking out £ 24, 25, 26 on matchdays ( let alone all the other expenses involved ?) ------ So -

We'll get another cheap option manager - who will be told that he can spend thruppenceha'penny on players. The standard of (so-called) entertainment will be mediocre (( at least that will please Windyrog. ))

Etc, Ditto, Dejavu, Groundhog Day, Merry-go-round (( at least Zebedee will boing and be able to keep up with the hoofball we'll always play.))

brb likes this.
  3. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

Really cannot see much improvement with any other manager with the low budget we have. We need players from the youth system to step up as without money we will not go anywhere. At least Tucker and Walsh did come through although Walsh already sold on with only 1 league appearance.