1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Stag Night Tuesday Stags v Chairboys 12th Sept 17

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Sep 10, 2017.

1. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

The last two away games has answered a few questions we had on here a good result especially after Mansfield scoring 4 at home on Saturday

Ron likes this.
  2. Blue_Slasher

Blue_Slasher Active Member

I'd have taken a point before the game as when they came to AP last season, they looked strong. Also seems they have invested quite heavily so are expecting big things this year.
    Sounds like we played some really good stuff in the first half. I wonder if the goals drying up a little in the last two games is just by chance or whether the tightening up at the back has made us a little more defensive minded?
    I have seen some post that the lack of goals in the past two games is down to the Beast being injured. However, it does seem we have created just as many chances, but have come up against some great keeping displays and just haven't had that stroke of luck.
    Looking forward to Luton on Saturday and lets hope we can give the Hatters a good stuffing - Mackail-Smith to show them what they are missing!!!

Ron and Guywanderer like this.
  3. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

Its a funny old game it was stated a couple games ago that we hadn't played a team in the top half of the table now after 7 games we have now played 4 of the top half last night we had 15 shots 5 on target and a clean sheet I think Gaz has got it spot on

Ron likes this.
  4. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

Good to see Gaz using the loan signings as well

Ron likes this.
  5. WWFCCALZY

WWFCCALZY Member

I'm feeling confident we can beat Luton on Saturday, Only 1 point separates us but I think the 2 clean sheets will have done us the world of good and we can have a real good go at them.

Ron, Guywanderer and Rocky blue army like this.