1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Speedos in MMA

Discussion in 'Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)' started by badblood, Aug 8, 2011.

1. badblood

badblood Member

I saw the bastards nuts FFS!
    Dana has taken a strong stance on this and i imagine marching orders will be given.

Ebersole on the other hand is an interesting fighter to watch. I was suprised he survived giving his back up.

2. Rubadub

Rubadub Well-Known Member

Was'nt Bernard Hopkins complaining a while ago about men in tight pant's lying on top of each other in the u.f.c ? Interesting to note that he was there watching on Sat.

3. badblood

badblood Member

Eborsole was awarded the sub of the night bonus "for getting them pants off the TV ASAP" (Dana's words)

4. ooskoosk

ooskoosk Member

I thought the 'banana hammock' was hilarious at first until my eyes were raped for that split second when his ball bag became exposed!

I think DW is going to let him get away with it. I dont think there would have been a problem if the Speedo's he was wearing were the specially designed type pro-wrestlers wear to prevent such exposures. It will be a moment remembered in MMA folk law thats for sure.

5. badblood

badblood Member

Dan severn used to rock them but they were wresting ones.
    Im looking forward to more eborsole fights though - have youseen his cartwheel knockout?

6. ooskoosk

ooskoosk Member

Yeah he's very entertaining. A bit of a wild man inside the octagon and very unpredictable. He'll try crazy moves and as the wheel kick did they sometimes work. Will be interesdting to see who they give him next.

I'm not sure if he has the ability to put a run together and will get found out when he fights a top 10 opponent.