1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Southampton v Cardiff City, Fug, Fug, Fugging Hell, Three Points At The Dell?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Masky, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

You're still in the mix, still a few teams that can fall, as long as Fulham are in the bottom 3, I'll be happy.

2. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Amazingly two Southampton fans arrested after game for mimicking airplanes at city fans. WTF? :emoticon-0103-cool:

3. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

Been mentioned on the Southampton board. Apparently chanting 'your going down like your player' as well.
    Can't tar them all with the same brush. All teams have an unsavoury few, even us.
    Unacceptable though.

They seem a good bunch over there. Very busy board.

4. blueturk the cat

blueturk the cat Well-Known Member

there have been rodents coming out from the sewers since the plane was found, thinking 'the time' is right to now be a big boy on social media etc ..... It's going to get a lot worse over the coming days... I've had Jack friends testing the water with some 'light hearted :emoticon-0119-puke:' Emi jokes/pics etc. I have privately spoken to each person and politely asked to be excused from that particular subject.- most have apologised but I suspect it's going to be a test of friendship with many people in the coming days

5. blueturk the cat

blueturk the cat Well-Known Member

Release them NOW .....

In Nantes Town centre

6. RSS

RSS Well-Known Member

Congrats on another big win for you boys today. It's hard to take as a Saints fan, but it is what it is. 12 games to go and it's all still to play for. Feels like it's going to go to the wire for that final relegation place.

Also, those dispicable individuals were thankfully caught on camera and will not be coming back to St.Marys any time soon (hopefully ever). There's no place for that sort of disgusting behaviour in football or at Saints. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47187084

7. ninian opinion

ninian opinion Well-Known Member

Well said RSS.
    Makes one wonder what sewer some ‘people’ were brought up in.

8. Beddy

Beddy Plays the percentage

Guys.... well done for the points......... You are beginning to be our bogey side.........Never mind we are both in a relegation scrap.......we both need this type of win......
    As for the Idiots there was no excuse..........I am sure all the Saints fans on this forum would like to apologise to all Cardiff City fans and the lads family for the outrages antics of at least two fans whom it is hoped will be dealt with severely.
    Good luck for the future.......See you next year??

9. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

RSS & Beddytare, thanks for your kind words.

I think most Bluebirds will know that the majority of Saints fans are like you and would not condone the actions of a few rouge elements.

Good luck with your fight for safety, hope we are both in the Prem next season.

10. oldstocktonsaint

oldstocktonsaint Well-Known Member

Sincere apologies to all Cardiff fans for the disgraceful behaviour of some so called Saints fans yesterday. Hope they are banned for a long time.Thought we had got out of jail with the equaliser, but we blew it again. No complaints, you deserved the win.

11. oldstocktonsaint

oldstocktonsaint Well-Known Member

Sad to say I agree.

12. Number 1 Jasper

Number 1 Jasper Well-Known Member

<applause>

13. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Hey Beddy - how's the knitting going on over there............<whistle> :emoticon-0105-wink:

We know all about our own fans disreputing our club in the past, but it usually involved tit for tat physical bruising, not that sort of mindless stuff from your guys that takes the biscuit. Glad to see the vast majority over there see it that way too. <ok>

As for playing each other next season - well if we do, it'll definitely be in the Prem because there's no way both of us are going down. Realistically, Udders and Fulham are firmly on the trap door, so just the one spot "available".

I've thought for a while that it would be you, us or Burnley to join them, but now I'm not that sure. Brighton are in free fall and although Burnley beat them last night, it proved how poor they are rather than how good Burnley are. I watched that game and it was pure Championship stuff - plenty of grunt with Burnley having a bit more grunt on the night and Brighton had no answer.

Looks like Leicester hold a bit of a key over the next 10 days playing against a couple of clubs who thought they were probably clear. They are home to both Palace and Brighton. If Leicester get results from those two home games, it'll be one from six not three. All to play for - no fat lady yet pal. <ok>

Libby and Beddy like this.
  14. Saf

Saf Not606 Godfather+NOT606 Poster of the year 2023

I think Cardiff need to stop miking it. I understand Nantes being devastated as a club, but Cardiff? **** right off.

You never knew him, he never kicked a ball for you. I've seen some of your fans saying it's been so emotional. Jesus ****ing wept.

15. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Back at you sunshine.

Take a good look at yourself and try to find a shred of decency - the other Saints fans posting on here understand. Pity you don't.

16. Saf

Cardiff need called out on the drama. He belonged to Nantes. He was one of theirs, let them be upset and rightly so.

You had only just heard of him and never had the chance to have feelings for you as he never kicked a ball for you.

17. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I don't think he's a Saints fan Bluey - maybe a Sunderland bellend who's already been banned from the Liverpool board.

Just a big mouth who like to stir the **** on other club's forums. Ignore the twat. <ok>

18. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Twat on ignore button Sparks. <ok>

Saf likes this.
  19. Saf

Have a look about the forum. I'm just saying to your faces what everybody is saying behind your backs. Go on check <ok>

20. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

No one is milking anything. The body was identified this week and due respect was shown before the game. He may never have pulled on the blue of Cardiff and started a competitive game but he was a welcome addition to the team and Cardiff. The Cardiff fans were looking forward to him having a big impact on the team and had taken him into their hearts prior to the tragic events.
    Your comments, at the very least, are insensitive and crass. The sad thing is you probably sat down and thought about how to word your bile for many hours. The comments are more a reflection of you and will be taken as the bile of an irrelevant nobody by the majority that read it.