1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sorry ball - Sarri sack watch

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by StanDMan, Oct 20, 2018.

1. brb

brb CR250

What's going on in here then?

2. The Ginger Marks

Stan who probably is a sock account has for years slagged off three managers and around 20 players without being the least bit passionate even though we've only just lost our unbeaten record. Virtually every post is Sarri out, sell Alonso, sell this, sell that without any reasonable debate or explanation.

everybody is entitled to their view but after years of negative claptrap from a guy who has never seen stamford bridge wears everybody down to the point most would strangle him on sight.

Naas Blue likes this.
  3. brb

brb CR250

Any idea who's sock he is?

4. The Ginger Marks

It isn't Les because he couldn't contain himself for that long, Luv or another. Some ****er who's good at playing the long game. <laugh>

brb likes this.
  5. BobbyD

BobbyD President

Tbh not sure hes a sock. If he is hes ****ing brilliant at it as he actually runs american football games in the american footie board.

Just a hugely opinionated fan. He does a great job of winding us up though (with good reason) but stans a good boy really

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  6. Naas Blue

Naas Blue Well-Known Member

Bobby, being hugely opinionated is not the problem with Stan. After all, this is what the site is all about...giving an opinion on your team. Take this ridiculous thread for example. He started it about our new manager whose team were unbeaten and still a month away from our first defeat of the season ! Stan's silence since half time yesterday tells a story. He hates that result, our best yet, because it goes against his warped agenda of villifying certain players, one of which yesterday Luiz, was man of the match. We will probably be spared Stan's inane "opinions" until our next defeat when the blah blah Cescy Alonso ffs ****e will start up again. Can't wait !!!!!

The Ginger Marks and BobbyD like this.
  7. brb

brb CR250

I can restrict Stan to American football if that's the request?

Problem i have, if i implement a ban, because he is listed as a Chelsea supporter and you will be requesting one of your own to be banned, the rules are it is a site ban.

I can get round that by banning him from the Premiership, which will still give him access to the American football, which appears to be a passion of his.

I'm creating open debate because this is an unusual situation, the guy has been around since 2011, and only now am i getting complaints. I have got a view, but i'm keeping out of it, he's yours, so you decide!

8. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Sarri reduced his sabotage by playing 11 instead of 10 by dropping Morata.

Just imagine if he had done the same in other 5 or 6 games he toyed with Morata.

Yes, I hate the result. It gives Sorry Sarri to buy unwisely & keep deadwood in Jan.

I would be glad if Sorry can prove me wrong.. But this odd win doesn't make feel any better.

Until Sarri drops more Dead wood I ain't getting off the Sarri sack train.

9. The Ginger Marks

Not a great fan of banning, when I was a mod I always opened dialogue and explained the problems and gave advice. I only ever banned three people in my time. One for making continual racist comments about black players and two spuds Ensil and Les who thought he was untouchable despite seven or eight prior warnings.

I would request a short period of reflection for Stan but only from the Chelsea board.

10. brb

brb CR250

In regards to the latter, you will have been aware of the rules as site mod.

Request for an opposing member ban = board ban
    Request for same club member ban = site ban

Otherwise it's like me banning a Spurs fan but allowing them access to the Arsenal board <laugh>

11. The Ginger Marks

When did the rules change, I retired my position in 2012? If that’s the rule now probably better for me to withdraw my request.

Thanks.

brb likes this.
  12. brb

brb CR250

Can't remember tbph, my account shows 2013 and this is my second account and i was admin before this account <ok>

13. Naas Blue

At least now he has admitted he hated us winning yesterday.....some fan ! Like Ginge i'm not a fan of banning either and wouldn't advocate it for Stan. Let's just hope we keep winning, that might cut down on his drivel. Wow, imagine if Stan had been following the Blues in the late seventies to late eighties. The feckin forum would go in to meltdown !!!

The Ginger Marks and brb like this.
  14. brb

brb CR250

I take it i'm no longer needed here then. Pleasure doing business with you lads <laugh>

Bodinki and Naas Blue like this.
  15. The Ginger Marks

<nahnah>

<laugh>

brb likes this.
  16. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Why do you think he will buy unwisely?
    Every player he bought in the summer has been decent!
    Jorginho, Kovacic and Kepa have all been good signings.

You talk utter bollocks

And I dont expect he will start wholesale culling our squad in January either. January is not the time to do that.
    This season is about consolidating and working out which areas of the squad need improving, and hopefully regaining a Champion's League spot.
    I expected us to finish somewhere between 3rd and 5th this season, and thats what we are on course for. Did you really expect a title win this season?
    As soon as the season kicked off with our striker options being Morata and Giroud, I knew that was never on the cards.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    The Ginger Marks likes this.
  17. The Ginger Marks

Add a Drogba or a Costa to that squad you would be right in there.

18. Naas Blue

Bodinki, fair play to you....but you do realise that you are trying to reason with a poster who just admitted that he hated the fact that we beat the best team in England for the last year and a half ! Unfortunately i don't think he took on board the line of 4 words you carefully left spaces for emphasis on !!!

Bodinki and The Ginger Marks like this.
  19. The Ginger Marks

That’s because Stan is a sock account. Even the most critical Chelsea fan wouldn’t bang on about what he does time after time like a broken record.

Wonder what he’d have made of us nearly getting relegated to the third division?

Naas Blue likes this.
  20. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

I think we should take bets on who the next player to be vilified by Stan is. If Fabregas goes in Jan he'll be down to 1 patsy.
    Willian evens
    Pedro 2-1
    Best way to deal with an irritation is to ignore it. Scratching just makes it worse.

StanDMan likes this.