1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Slutsky In/Out?

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Brucebones, Sep 26, 2017.

?

Slutsky In or Out?

1. In

98 vote(s)
    60.1%
  2. Out

65 vote(s)
    39.9%
  1. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

Where was he for Reading away ? Didn't he fancy that one ? and on another forum someone is claiming he was in Poland doing a commercial. He shouldn't have been near the first team last night and certainly not an automatic choice to come on half time. He plays for Grosicki not Hull City and it shows in the reactions of our senior players. Get shut.

2. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

Wasn't he injured?

Him coming on was what sparked us to life this morning/last night.

3. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

Was he injured ?
    He didn't look as though he was coming back from an injury last night ? As for sparked us into life. The second half was a lot better I agree. I just think he is playing at half pace and going through the motions.
    He is capable of a lot more as he showed against Bolton.
    He is letting his team mates down IMO,
    but it is all down to opinions.

4. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

Grosicki came on, we sparked into life, those two things happened at the same time but I don’t think they are connected. The change of formation was what improved our play. Grosicki was a total liability for most of the half.

5. SydneyTiger14

Wasn't it Grosicki's FK that led to our equaliser?

6. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

Indeed. And he spent the rest of the half giving the ball away, scuffing corners and sending long shots out for throw ins. Hence why I said “most”.

Geo10 likes this.
  7. SydneyTiger14

Ok, from what I saw/heard/read he seemed to be quite good and created a fair few chances for us. As I didn't get the chance to watch the game though I'll defer.

PLT likes this.
  8. look_back_in_amber

look_back_in_amber Well-Known Member

Ok who nicked Syd's login details?

9. SydneyTiger14

Bummers, we've swapped accounts.

10. balkan tiger

balkan tiger Well-Known Member

It was claimed that he was going to be the Director of Football.

11. originalminority

originalminority Well-Known Member

Leonid needs to storm the Winter Palace of Birmingham on Saturday and kick start his October Revolution.

HullCityAFC1904 likes this.
  12. City Man

City Man Well-Known Member

Sorry but I can't envisage having to worry about 'bantz' from these jokers.

There's ten times as much ammo to fire at them.

13. HullCityAFC1904

HullCityAFC1904 Well-Known Member

Slutsky is a proper football man having to make do with the scraps that Allam has given him, until these owners leave our club it won't matter who the manager is with the rot set in at all levels. I will be gutted when he leaves ( I think he will one way or another this season) as there is no chance of replacing him with a manager of equal quality. I know he is to blame for some things tactically but when you are left with signings like Henriksen only able to play in one position and Grosicki who is obviously prima donna material then what can you do. Fingers crossed Clucas continues to struggle at Swansea maybe we can get him back on loan in December or sell them the potty Pole in exchange

14. GLP

GLP Well-Known Member

I genuinely don't think it is. We have a decent midfield and options in midfield. We have a thoroughly **** defence and a less than average attack.

We're slightly better than Bolton and on a par with Sunderland and Burton.

The Burton result looks better on paper than it actually was - they had Irvine sent off.

Our squad as it stands is definitely bottom 3 contender material. Nothing the manager can do about that, it's another ****ing appalling recruitment of ****e players, of which I don't doubt Slutsky had absolutely no involvement in the selection of these players, contrary to what he has said in the media.

If I was honest and had any self respect and had been brought in under these clueless ****ing numpties the Allams - I'd walk to try and leave some of my reputation in tact.

He's clearly a decent manager. You don't manage the national side and enjoy the domestic success in your countries top league if you don't know what you are doing. There's some decent clubs in that top flight of the Russian league.

He's been hung out to dry by a bumbling idiot who hasn't supported him with the required backroom staff or a decent transfer window.

15. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

Doubtful. Still get parachute payment next year, regardless of division. Club is still worth £1 and competitive league 1 players are cheaper than championship ones.

16. ImperialTiger

ImperialTiger Well-Known Member

Don't worry. It's nearly October when the takeover goes through <smirk> #ScorchedEarthPolicy.

17. John Ex Aberdeen now E.R.

John Ex Aberdeen now E.R. Well-Known Member

From what I see this setting up of LD section, was to buy younger players that are likely to have a sell on value, Aka McGuire/Clucas/Robertson, Enob probably see buying and selling players better return than the generator business. Doesn't seem realise that for the most part they have had to have played in the EPL, to get the higher values.

18. ElTigre

ElTigre Well-Known Member

Unless the Allams go the only direction we're transiting is lower down the leagues. The love child of Alex Ferguson and Jose Mourinho couldn't get City up now.

19. Chilton's Hundreds

Chilton's Hundreds Well-Known Member

This season reminds me very much of 2010/11 - the season after our first PL relegation.

Poor recruitment in the summer, a reasonable start then - bang - we hit the wall and when Scunny beat us at the KC 1-0 in the November
    I think it was, we were looking like relegation fodder. Cue incoming reinforcements in January and we finished strongly with 65 pts or so.

The major difference though is that then we had a manager who knew the division (Pearson) and new owners at the time who were very much
    interested in investing (the Allams had only recently bought the club) and backed the manager in the January window.

tigercity, SydneyTiger14 and ElTigre like this.
  20. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

You haven't seen the £uckers in the gym