1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

SL's Interview

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Jiffie, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

I read it as, nothing to do with me or my man Ashton.

Holden is an honest hard working man. Well he is unless he is quoting from the BristolSport bible.

But I never saw any support.

Once more it saddens me to say but SL must be only being fed stuff vetted by Ashton, I don't think he realises this time the depth of feeling.

Maybe when season ticket sales start up again the penny might drop.

Supcon72 likes this.
  2. invermeremike

invermeremike Well-Known Member

I must say I am surprised that SL refuses to accept that anyone he has hired can be anything other than brilliant and now is the time for him to step up to the plate and deliver what he has been promising we supporters for years. Hiding in the shadows is not a good trait and hiding behind someone like Ashton is even worse. Dean and his predecessor were never going to be the answer towards Bristol City becoming a well rounded team capable of success and it shocked so many when you hired Dean to clean up the mess that you and Ashton created by making unbelievable decisions at all levels.

Have any of the suits taken a hard look at themselves in the mirror recently or does their vanity surpass their lack of finesse and acumen when it comes to all things football? How many more times do they need to hear that they are looking down the wrong road and need someone with the experience that they are lacking to put them on the right track. When there are problems within any organisation the first order of the day is to find it and then fix it before it becomes a nightmare and quite frankly I don't think I follow a club that will ever come close to that mandate. :embarrassed: