1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sky Sports Pundits.

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by KingPepeReina., Aug 12, 2011.

1. KingPepeReina.

KingPepeReina. Active Member

There are certain Sky Sports ''Pundits'' that grind my gears due to some of their comments.
    Some of which border on idiocy.
    Matt Le Tissier.
    Worst buy of the summer.
    Stewart Downing-over-priced at £20 million.
    Well Matt is Ashley Young better value even though they played in the same side and SD was the more consistent performer?
    Paul Merson.
    Worst Buy.
    Jordan Henderson was OTT.
    Now Paul,I know you are thick and all that cocaine has fried your very small brain. But Jordan Henderson isn't overpriced when you consider that Arsene Wenger paid £15 million for a 17 year old that played the same amount of premiership football as Raheem Sterling who cost Liverpool £600k.
    Now explain that one.
    The amount of verbal diahorrhea these two come out with is unbelievable. I know there is an anti Liverpool campaign but this is rediculous.

2. _

_ Member

i hate and i mean HATE Charlie Nicholas. What a tit. The fact he has to make cum noises every time something happens just to get the camera off the other pundits really winds me up. Shut up you moron we don't care about the Wolves free kick that didn't go in someone is actually reporting a goal!

The fact he has tipped De Gea as the best buy as well... just bizarre.

Also agree with everything you said KPR, bunch of muppets. As usual though Jeff Stelling stops the whole show from failing because he actually has class.

3. KingPepeReina.

Speaking of muppets.
    Charlie Nicholas reminds me of the one that doesn't speak, but makes beep noises you know the one...Beaker when he opens his mouth. Instead of Beep Beep, its Arsenal, Arsenal. He cannot have a debate without bringing Arsenal into it.

4. King_Kenny

King_Kenny Member

Is Gary Neville not going to be a Sky pundit this season!?

KPR will love that one <laugh>

I'm just not going to watch match build-up, half-time or full-time analysis until this situation is rectified!!!

5. KingPepeReina.

King Kenny.
    Have a read of my article on Gary Nevilles opinion where I said he was very fair and unbiased. Its something I was actually surprised by.

6. LuisDiazgamechanger

Matt Le Tissier.
    Is a failure, playing day with Southampton..cannot remember any positive thing.<doh>

7. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Henderson (Price tag OTT)

Ok, but why not mention de Gea? £18m for the goalkeeper who conceded the most goals from outside the box in La Liga last season.

Imo this could be the worst signing. The lad hasn't impressed yet and isn't exactly doing great against WBA.

8. KingPepeReina.

De Gea did his best Manuel Almunia impression today.
    Those that predicted Man Who to be champions would want to have second thoughts. They don't have a central midfield and it also looks like they don't have a keeper either.

9. InBiscanWeTrust

InBiscanWeTrust Rome, London, Paris, Rome, Istanbul, Madrid
    Forum Moderator

Gary Neville was actually speaking some sense today during the Chelsea game as well - was very strange feeling agreeing with him! Have to wait and see what happens when he's on during a Liverpool game though. The hatred might come flooding back.

Matt Le Tissier is by far the worse on Soccer Saturday though. For an "impartial" view on a game, he almosts starts cheering when ever Liverpool conceed.

10. Depay Sound

Depay Sound Well-Known Member

Those of us blessed with the gift of sight can see that Ashley Young is better than Stewart Downing.

11. KingPepeReina.

Thats the one reason why I'm disappointed SD's shot didn't go in yesterday, it would have left Le Tittier with egg on his face. Never mind that, the effort itself,the mazey run and shot was fantastic by SD and had it gone in would have definitely been goal of the season.

12. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

I couldn't agree more, Le Tissue aggravates me. Although Charlie Nicholas didn't annoy me so much yesterday. Rat face does talk sense which I found strange, the 2nd time he has done that now.

13. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

That Thompson guy was the worst pundit on TV. Dont know if hes still there but he was terrible beyond belief.

14. KingPepeReina.

Phil Thompson doesn't know what he's talking about<doh.
    Phil Thompson captained title winning teams,European Cup winning teams. He's more entitled to give his opinion than Charlie ''I like the sound of my own voice'' Nicholas Merson the alcoholic,junkie gambling addict and Matt ''I won no medals'' Le Tissier.
    As for Gary Neville, I'm surprisingly impressed with him, he's 100 times better than Jamie Redknapp which is not an achievement..its expected.

15. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

At what, exactly? Getting his head shaved? Because it's certainly not in creating chances.

16. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Thompson is just shocking. The single most biased person ever. The rest of the pundits just take the piss out of him.

17. KingPepeReina.

If anyone is biased its Nicholas and the Junkie aka Merson. He's got nostrils like that bloke out of Status Quo and that bird that was in Eastenders.

18. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

But they respect his achievements and his contribution to his club,English club football and to his country.

So should you.

19. KingPepeReina.

What has Lou Macari ever won......he won sweet **** all compared to Thommo and he's a ****e pundit.
    You should judge people on their punditry not whom they played for.
    Us Liverpool fans have held our hands up and said Gary Neville has been good,we've said Jamie Redknapp is his usual self...****.

20. UIR - Kagawa Powa

I have zero respect for his opinion as a pundit as its utter bullshit.