1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sing your hearts out for the Lads

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by SingRs, May 24, 2014.

1. SingRs

SingRs Active Member

If you're anything like me, you're massively excited but as nervous as hell. I for one will be singing my heart out - and we all need to do the same. Encourage those around you to sing - and the result will be amazing. Come on U Rrrrsss!!!

2. Woodyhoopleson

Woodyhoopleson Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Some take the view that they will offer their vocal support when the goods are delivered on the pitch. Me, I think we have a job to do. I think we should give it everything we've got regardless of what's happening in front of us. The power of the 12th man is significant, the club have said the wall of noise at the home semi made the difference. Imagine how it would feel to play with passionate vocal support behind you, compared to a quiet, impatient crowd. It is going to lift you, help you find the extra, teach you what it means to us, persuade you to try harder. This is our club, these are our interests. You get out what you put in, just like with you your job and your family.

Let's get behind them tomorrow with everything we've got, but not just tomorrow , let's make it how we are.